10th May 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

Dear Sir,

Please send me also the sample papers. ([email protected])
10th May 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

Please send me syllabus and previous papers of MT CATEGORY - II(west zone) in FCI and send me on my ID [email protected]
11th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE send me the previous papers of MT Accounts on my mail [email protected]
12th May 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly send me fci management trainee(general) in this mail i.d [email protected]
hey if u got any link abt styd material for fci MT plz mail link 2 me...@
[email protected]

thanx
12th May 2011, 05:42 PM
ds52

Hello sir
it would be helpfull to me , if any one can send me previous year paper of FCI , iam appearing for MT, kindly mail it at [email protected]
12th May 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee my emailid is [email protected]
13th May 2011, 01:05 AM
ashishshekhar

Hi dear,
you can download the papers and book details from
www.gjtutorial.com/.../fci-recruitment-2010-management-trainee-accounts-technical/
for more details about the conduct of the exam...you can visit the following link.........

http://specialtest.in/fci/NorthMTACTech/

Thanks
1st August 2011, 12:38 PM
haridassmdr

please send the syllabus $ bokks for fci management trainee exam
17th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

please send it im my email i.d. i want to qualify th exam. my emai i.d. is [email protected]
29th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous last 10 year paper of Assistant Grade III etc in FCI, Examination on my email ID [email protected]

Thanx..
1st December 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

please send me model papaer for fci
4th December 2011, 01:15 PM

Post Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

Dear Sir,

I will be very thankful to you if you provide me with some of the sample papers or previous years questions papers for the post of management trainee (FCI). My mail id is [email protected]. Thank you
31st December 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to fci previous paper & sample paper for the post AG 3 general & depot. My email id [email protected]

moble no 9988667322
30th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

please provide paper of fci exam for management trainee north zone

id : [email protected]
21st May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,pls suggest me which book to follow for the preperation of fci AGII MT (Accounts)..pls guide me..pls give me reply to my mail [email protected]
4th October 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

please send me the training materials for FCI to my maild is [email protected]
9th November 2013, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS PAPERS AND SYALLABUS OF MT-II IN FCI AND SEND ME ON MY ID das12@[email protected]
9th November 2013, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS PAPERS AND SYALLABUS OF MT-II IN FCI AND SEND ME ON MY ID [email protected]
11th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i will be very grateful if u please send me the previous years questions papers of fci mt examination as well model questions for the same along with the books I should follow. My email id is [email protected]
12th June 2015, 06:00 PM
unregistered

Red face Re: Syllabus and sample papers for the Post of Management Trainee in FCI?

Sir please send me fci management trainee technical syllabus and questions paper my email address is [email protected]
12th June 2015, 06:03 PM
unregistered

Sir Please send the indicative syllabus for post of Management Trainee and previous year questions paper
12th June 2015, 06:04 PM
unregistered

Sir Please send the indicative syllabus for post of Management Trainee and previous year questions paper my email address is [email protected]
23rd June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me previous years question papers of FCI Management trainee at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?