9th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of AIT Pune. What is the minimum rank at which I can take admission in AIT?

sir what was prev. yrs cutoff for ait ,pune?
15th May 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of AIT Pune. What is the minimum rank at which I can take admission in AIT?

sir, can i take admission after diploma ..?
6th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

which intitutions can i get after getting 70k to 80k rank in aieee
10th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, i got 150 marks and 41000 rank(2012) will i get admission?
13th June 2012, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR , Will i get admission in AIT pune as i am getting 115 marks or 80105 rank in aieee and i have already dropped????? please reply soon........
21st July 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 52 marks in aieee then i can get admission for computer engg ?????
21st January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

minimum rank in aieee to get admission in ait..?
17th February 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the approx. date for starting of admissions in AITfor 2013-14?????
16th April 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir minimum rank required in jeemains to take admission in ait ? Plz tell me sir
30th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WAS THE LAST YEAR CUTTOFF
8th May 2013, 07:46 AM
akash785793

sir, I have got 63 marks in jee mains and I am expecting 75% in cbse board exam can i qualify foe AIT pune. And sir which other collages do I qualify for.
4th June 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff rank for cse or ece for ait pune.....
5th December 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

gud sir what rank should i have jee main 2014 to get adim in aut pune
9th December 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i am not a army family . i have any chance to join ait pune ?
29th December 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,
i am studying in 12th standard and i am from kerala
i want to be a software engineer, in kerala there is only one college that is in calicut
my wish is that i want to study ait in pune but sir my father is not an army person so whether i will get admission there or not
30th December 2013, 12:49 AM
ARMY_MEN
Junior Member+

AIT(Army Institute of Technology) is one of the most reputed college in India. To get admission in AIT you have to appear in JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) which is conducted to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology. On the basis of rank in JEE selection in AIT is done. From last many years admission in AIT is done from the Rank obtained in AIEEE. But from this year JEE rank is considered for admission so Cut-off this year is unpredictable.

Admission requirement

It is mandatory to Fill up of both JEE Main 2014 Form and AIT Application Form. Those who fulfills the eligibility for JEE is eligible for AIT.

Eligibility

Those who are born after 01 October 1988 are eligible to apply for admission in AIT 2014.

You should be a children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.

Availability of Branches in AIT pune

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (120 seats)
Computer Engineering (60 seats)
Information Technology (60 seats)

Application Fees

750/- is the application fees for filling online form of AIT with Rs.37/- extra application fees.

Important Dates

AIT Pune Admission Brochure Availability date 10/01/2014

Availability of application form is from April just after receipt of JEE Roll Number

Last date for submission of Application Form is 30/04/2013.

AIT Contact Information

ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,PUNE
Dighi Hills,Pune-411015
Tel=>(020)27157534,27157612
Fax=>91-20-27157534
1st April 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i belongs to genral cast my father is working in army can i join army from ait what is the procedure can you explian
how many marks should i secure in 12 class & in aieee is both 11&12 marks are compulsury
14th April 2014, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is not same in jeemain or in my 10th marksheet what can i do? can i fill the ait pune form? it will accepted or not?
1st May 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutt of list for last year(2013) inJEE mains????

Sir please reply!
3rd May 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i scored 45 in jee mains . Am i eligible to get admission in AIT Pune?
3rd May 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in ait pune with my jeemain core =55 and board to be expected to be 90%
11th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 58 marks in jee main in obc category and 85% in 12 u.p board can i get ait collegr
24th May 2014, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had not given jee exam and i had passed 12th std. In 2014 and i had written Karnataka cet exam and my dad is also working in army . And till now i had fill ait Pune application so, what can i do to get admission in ait Pune... Please reply me sir...
7th June 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

My grandfather was in army and he is receicing pension can I get admission in the college for B.TECH
9th December 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i have filled the form of jee mains and ait, if my rank in jee mains is much better than required for ait, will i get admission in nit or other good colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?