20th September 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in engineering after passing MBA with finance

I have passed mba with finance. Can i join the study in engineering in civil line

9th December 2015, 04:17 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I study in engineering after passing MBA with finance

Engineering is always a nice option to go with. It is said that engineers can fit in any job or job profile however, it depends on whether you do engineering from the right college and at the right time or not. It is often considered a wise decision to take up a professional course like B.Tech/B.E as it has good scope and acceptability in the market too.

However, when I reach your query it does not sound very wise to me. I would educate you with a few opinions. Most B.Techs these days are opting for MBAs and that too in Marketing, Finance and Operations. It is not because B.Tech graduates are not getting their true value but because they follow the hierarchy.

As you would be well aware of, B.Tech is a graduate course and can be taken up by anyone who is a Class 12th pass out. However, if you take a closer look at the eligibility requirements of MBA, they need a graduate already. Thus, if you say that you are already an MBA it means you must have already done your graduation, invested time, money and more. Therefore, I believe there is no point in doing B.Tech as a 4 year course again after you are already an MBA.

I would again urge you to make a career in something that you have already studied. Please do not invest more time in studying as it would only question your caliber and ability to decide on what you want to do in life. Instead you can look for jobs on the job portals and keep applying at jobs that are of relevance to your education till now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?