6th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

I would like to join M.tech cse i pondicherry university so i need model question papers and syllabus.
id - gowriabi19gmail.com
16th October 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers and syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of Pondicherry University?

please send me a m.tech model entrance questions for computer science and engineering in pondicherry university
16th October 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I need M.tech entrance model question paper please send my mail.
my mail id is
[email protected]
23rd November 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

M.tech entrance syllabus in pondicherry university
14th February 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i would like to pursue M.tech ece in pondicherry University..I really need tips to crack the exam,for that i need the syllabi and the sample question papers,my mail id is [email protected] do help..thank you
24th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join mtech networks engineering in pondicherry university... i need the model question paper and syllabus sir... my email id [email protected]
12th March 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech in computer science.so kindly
plz send me the previous year Entrance exam Question Paper and the Syllabus to my mail
my mail id is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i need M.tech entrance syllabus in pondicherry university
20th March 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir,I would like 2 know the syllabus for M.Tech exam in CSE.Can u send the syllabus 2 my ma

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/model-question-papers-syllabus-m-tech-entrance-exam-pondicherry-university-84620.html#ixzz1pfFR42Cj
20th March 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to join pondicherry university for M-tech in computer science.so kindly
plz send me the previous year Entrance exam Question Paper and the Syllabus to my mail
my mail id is [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/model-question-papers-syllabus-m-tech-entrance-exam-pondicherry-university-84620.html#ixzz1pfNfyhqr
20th March 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to join m.tech (CS) in pondicherry university so i want [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/model-question-papers-syllabus-m-tech-entrance-exam-pondicherry-university-84620.html#ixzz1pfPKnhB7
6th April 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I would like to join for M.Tech electronics in pondicherry university.Could you kindly send me the sample papers.Mail id is [email protected]
8th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech electronics engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id :[email protected]
8th April 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech electronics engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id :[email protected]
8th April 2012, 10:22 PM
priconf

sir, i would like to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech electronics engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id [email protected]
12th April 2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP@ View Post
The patter for M.Tech. (Computer Science) and M.Tech. (Network & Internet Engg.) wil be objective type. It covers the basics of Data Structures, Computer Networks, Digital Electronics, DBMS, OS. if possible hav a look at "MCQs" in computer Science book written by author Timothy williams. All d Best to Every ONe...........
sir please forward me the detailed syllabus and previous year question papers for M.TECH CSE,on my email id :[email protected]
21st May 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech electronics engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/84620-model-question-papers-syllabus-m-tech-entrance-exam-pondicherry-university-2.html#ixzz1vYpqYXM0
9th July 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

how was the pondicheri entrance exam? and what are the syllabus
29th March 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id : [email protected]
30th April 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech electronics engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus.
8th May 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Please send a M.Tech Electronics Engineering Previous Year Question Paper to my mail id ( [email protected] )
11th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

i need model question paper for m.tech elecronis entrance exam pondicherry plz send to this mail id [email protected]
12th May 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

please kindly send me Pondicherry university entrance question papers for m tech electronics
please send it to the following email id [email protected]
18th May 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join m tech in network engineering so i need m tech enterance for network engineering so pls send me sylabus to [email protected]
18th May 2013, 09:29 AM
prakash4sababady

sir, i would lik to join in pondicherry university for M.Tech Network and internet engineering.so kindly send me the previous year entrance exam question papers and syllabus. to my mail id [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

why should i ask a question when none of the questions above are answered....:-@
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?