21st April 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?

Student passed 12 frim out side gujrat located college and his father doing job in aditaya birla gujrat can take admission in b tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Number of seats reserved for ISC students through GUJCET in Engineering colleges of Gujarat?
  3. Number of seats available in Medical colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET for 12th CBSE student?
  4. Number of seats available for MBBS course in Gujarat for CBSE student who belongs to ST category? Eligibility to apply in GUJCET? -- [New]
  5. Number of seats available for ISC students in Engineering colleges of Gujarat through GUJCET?
  6. Eligibility to apply in GUJCET for 12th CBSE ST candidate? Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get seat in MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  8. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  9. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  10. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  11. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  12. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  13. Reservation for seats for CBSE students in Gujarat for Engineering?
  14. Whether changing the state will not give me advantage of 85% seats reservation in GUJCET 2015?
  15. Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board from CBSE Board in Higher Secondary to get admission in B.Tech course? Number of seats reserved for CBSE students in B.Tech colleges of Gujarat?
  16. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  17. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  18. How many seats are reserved in GUJCET for ISC students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?