7th July 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?

Hello,
My Son was Born in Gujarat and studied upto 6th In Gujarat and since last 6 year he has studied at Silvassa upto 10th CBSE Board and from 11th and 12th GSEB in Science stream. He need any Domicile for GUJCET entrance for Gujarat student quota say 85% medical seats for Gujarat quota he need any domicile? Or Gujarat born and GSEB is liable for him to get 85% seats eligibility for merit? Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Seats for CBSE students through GUJCET outside Gujarat?
  2. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  3. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  4. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  5. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  7. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  8. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  10. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  11. Am I Gujarat domicile or not? I've done my 10th from Ahmadabad(Gujarat) and now studying 11th in Delhi
  12. List of documents required to submit the domicile certificate of Madhya Pradesh?
  13. How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?
  14. Can I be eligible for CET after passing 12th from Hyderabad?
  15. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  16. Am I Eligible to appear in GujCet Exam? I'm a 12th standard student appearing in 2nd PUC from Karnataka state and have Gujarat Domicile.
  17. Can a candidate from other state eligible to appear for GUJCET after completion of 10th Class and 12th Class?
  18. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
8th July 2015, 09:06 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?

No, there is no need to submit any domicile certificate, because candidates who have completed their 12th standard from Gujarat state are directly eligible for GUJCET entrance exam. And you said that your son has studied his 11th and 12th standard under GSEB board, so, your son is directly eligible to apply for GUJCET entrance exam and there is no need to submit any domicile certificate.
8th July 2015, 10:42 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?

Yes ofcause they require Gujarat domicile as if you are getting admission on the behalf of Gujarat quota. At the time of admission he required to submit documents which are given below:-

1. Mark Sheet of 10th Standard.
2. Mark Sheet of 12th Standard.
3. Pass Certificate of 12th Standard.
4. Score Card of GUJCET.
5. Gujarat Domicile.
6. Printout of Counselling Result.
7. Residential Proof.

You have to submit 2 copy of all these documents which are duly attested by school Principal/Notary.
9th July 2015, 02:53 AM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes, your son will require the Domicile certificate if and only if you are getting admission on the behalf of Gujrat quota.

He will require the following documents at the time of admission-
10th and 12th class mark sheet,pass certificate of 10th and 12th,transfer certificate,Gujrat domicile,residential proof.

All the best.
9th July 2015, 03:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You do not require a domicile to be eligible to sit for GUJCET as your son has completed his +2 level of examination from Gujarat board itself. However, he would only require it if he had not studied his 12th boards from Gujarat boards itself but from some other board and state.
3rd September 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

whether a candidate can apply for GUJCET if completed 10th (CBSE) from Gujarat and 11th-12th (CBSE) from other state?
Can the same candidate take advantage of domicile certificate?
20th December 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is born at Kerala in 1998 and from March 1999 onward she is residing in Gujarat. She completed her entire schooling from the same school(CBSE) in Vadodara. Does she need domicile for GUJCET?
12th February 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

There is a child is born who in gujarat but her parents are not born in gujarat . She did her schooling from 1st to 6th std from Gujarat . Is she elidgble for GUJCET exam.??
19th January 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

TThere's any requirement of Gujarat domicile certificate during fill up the form of gujcet .And what we need to fill the form of gujcet .

REPLY PLEASE HURRY
23rd March 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in Gujarat from 2009 from CBSE BOARD from class 5th. He has completed his 10th board from CBSE and now he is giving his 12th board exams from CBSE board from

Gujarat. Also his Aadhar Card and Passport is from Gujarat. Does he need Domicile certificate ?
26th May 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is domicile certificate required to get admission in medical college in Gujarat for CBSE students passed from CBSE school in Gujarat
7th June 2017, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

My daughter has passed her 12th cbse PCM from Gujarat and also qualified in Gujcet. Does she need a domicile for admission in self financed seat for BE or B tech in Engineering colleges of Gujarat
16th January 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter has studied 2nd std to 11th in Gujrat but now she is appearing 12th from UP is she eligible to appear in Gujcet. 2018
3rd June 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was studied thorough out Gujarat board 1to 12 and she given neet exam 2018 so in mbbs admission in Gujarat state quote require domicile certificate also appears gujcet exam
12th June 2018, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I was born in Maharashtra, and I passed out my 10th and 12th board exams from Gujraat, will I be eligible for 85% state quota in gujraat or maharashtra?
17th July 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Birth from Gujarat 1 to 10 std from CBSE board but from Saudi Arabia 11& 12th from CBSE Gujarati Parents is domicile of Gujarat. Is she eligible from state quota for MBBS or BDS?
20th December 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying from 1 St to 12 th in gujarat in cbse board. We are non gujaratis. Do we need a domicile certificate for gujcet
22nd August 2019, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am born in Gujarat but living in another state. My daughter's want to appear in gujcet exam.
Is domicile certificate is necessary for them?
Basically we belong from Gujrat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?