20th July 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?

sir/madam how can we know the all details about govt.lecturer jobs in polytechnic colleges with reservation and all details,is there any particular website? please tell me any information.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  2. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  3. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  6. How to apply for government lecturer job in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?
  8. How to apply for government lecturer jobs in government polytechnic colleges? How to apply for the post?
  9. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  10. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  11. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  13. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
  14. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  15. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  18. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
28th July 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for government lecturer job in government polytechnic colleges?

Hai I am vidhya i have done my MBA I mtrying for lecture job in government and private college I don't know how to approach them so pls guide [email protected]@gmail.com
4th April 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir /madam
I have completed BE IT in KCE college jalgaon. I have interested in lectureship government polytechnic college so how to apply this position.
1st October 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government lecture job in government polytechnic colleges in tamilnadu?
I am doing final year in BE Civil can I able to apply for government polytechnic college.. Send me full procedure to [email protected]
18th December 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I completed in MSc, Bed , in chemistry .. how to apply in government meant college in polytechnic ... If any exam, give me answer sir... Pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?