5th August 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?

MY BIRTH PLACE IN ROORKEE. CAN I HACE DOMISILE CERTIFICATE OF UP

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  3. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  4. What is the criteria for being a domicile of Uttar Pradesh?
  5. How can I make domicile certificate of uttar pradesh? I've been living in Jharkhand for the last 15 years but having home in Uttar Pradesh
  6. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  7. Can I use the Caste Certificate of Delhi in Uttar Pradesh? Will it be Valid here? -- [New]
  8. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  9. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  10. Is it compulsory to submit domicile for DPMT? Is there any requirement for domicile?
  11. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  12. Conditions to fulfill to get domicile of UP? Can I fill the CPMT form? I was born in UP and presently living in Delhi
  13. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  14. Which state should I choose for the state code of eligibility?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get Uttart Pradesh domicile?
  16. For uptech exam Domicile Certificate of uttar pardesh state is required or not?
  17. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  18. Which college can I get after scoring 17520 rank in UPSEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?