23rd April 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?

i want to last 10 years question papers with solution for M.Com entrence of Banaras Hindu University.,,,,send ... [email protected]
28th April 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for entrance exam at Banaras Hindu University?

Sir. ...it's my humble request to you that please send me the previous years questions papers for class 11th of bioscience for entrance exam at [email protected]
28th April 2015, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir, send me 10 year previous question paper of BHU PAT exam my email id [email protected]
5th May 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir...please send me last 8 ur question ppr of bsc bio
Here is my email
[email protected]
10th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me the question paper of previous year SET exam of arts
22nd May 2015, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the previous year question paper of bhu bsc nursing with solution. you can send the question paper at [email protected]
5th July 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Previous year papers of bed-humanitis and lifescience for entrance exam of bhu
12th December 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m preparing msc agriculture(agronomy) entrance exam for BHU,so kindly send me previous 10years question papers,[email protected]
9th January 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year question paper for intrance exam B.Ed./B.Ed.(Special Education) - Languages : English
8th February 2016, 10:49 PM
Moulshree tripathi

Hello Sir/ Mam
May you send me soon AS soon BHU entrance previous paper of master of social work and also syllebus
My email ID is - [email protected]
Thanks a lot
20th February 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me 10 year qustion ppr with answer key and syllabus of bhu m.sc mathmatics entrence exam in my mail id [email protected]
27th February 2016, 12:55 AM
suranjan kumar

please send me previous year question papers of bhu entrance exam for Bsc hons. maths at [email protected]
14th March 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir give me last 10years MSc antrance sold paper agriculture (agronomy)([email protected]
19th May 2016, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me previous year question papers set for 10 yesrs for B.Sc. ( Hons ) Math.
4th June 2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Last 5 year question papers for M. A in Geography of banaras hindu university.. .?
6th February 2017, 04:27 PM
palepoguanitha

Default Benarus hindu university previous year papers of entrance exam m com

I want 10 model papers with solutions for m com entrance exam of Benarus hindu university

please send .my email id is [email protected]
18th March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Rishav Pathak, I want to ask that how I got previous year question paper with solution of BHU entrance exam for b.com.
26th March 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to get SET paper of chs for class 9 from previous 5 years.please send it to [email protected]

thank you
27th March 2017, 12:19 PM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of BHU Papers below. Kindly download the papers.
2nd October 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send last 10 year question of PET for M.Sc in Forensic Science entrance exam in BHU.
E-mail id: [email protected]
23rd February 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Please send me 10 years solved questions paper for entrance exam for ba arts
3rd June 2020, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir how can I get the 5 year previous entrance paper of m.com BHU with answer key
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?