1st August 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication fresher in Delhi/NCR?

i m Gaurav kumar kankoriya.i am completed B.E.from E&C
with 68.3% in 2014 batch. please inform me& provoiame
job accordinj my qualification contact detail ph.no.
07879223701e-mail.- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best placement consultancies for Electronics and Communication in Delhi/NCR with complete address and phone numbers?
  2. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  3. Which are the best electronics and telecom placement consultancies in delhi-ncr?
  4. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  5. Consultancies in Bangalore which provides Software Developer job for B.E.(CSE) fresher?
  6. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope?
  7. What kind of exams an electronics and engineering fresher have to appear
  8. How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?
  9. Which are the best Mechanical Placements Consultancies in West Bengal?
  10. Information regarding different Off Campus Interviews for Freshers?
  11. Courses related to ECE which are useful for future ?
  12. Information regarding available Consultancies in Hyderabad for B.Tech ECE Graduates?
  13. Are placement companies considering one back paper for their recruitment process? -- [New]
  14. Should I appoint consultancy services for job purpose being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to find out real job consultancies? Direct companies walkins?
  16. List of private and government companies in which electronics and communication fresher can apply?
  17. Placement in core companies for electronics and communication engineers? Is CDAC course helpful to get placement in core companies?
  18. In which companies can I join after completing engineering in ETC with 65.54%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?