12th April 2010, 05:21 PM
vijaybhardwaj

Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?

A central government employee who is serving in delhi since last 10 years and staying in NCR and their son is studying in NCR will be considered as domicile of delhi for admission to higher studies in delhi or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply under the reserve domicile quota of 85% in Delhi College of Engineering? What are the rules pertaining to eligibility of Delhi Domicile?
  2. Can I get a domicile of UP for my son for education purpose though I am living in Delhi?
  3. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  4. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  6. Colleges available in Ghaziabad, Noida and Greater Noida with 2000 rank in UPTU for MCA?
  7. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  8. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  9. Am I eligible for MPPMT exams if my birth certificate is of MP while I studied in Rajasthan??
  10. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile? -- [New]
  11. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  12. Companies providing training in New Delhi to Electronics and Communication engineer?
  13. Age limit of a central Government Employee who is already serving in Group B category?
  14. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  15. Colleges offering B.Tech in food science in Gurgaon or Noida?
  16. Can I do part time in civil engineering? I have passed 12th
  17. Whether I am eligible to appear in MHCET if I have passed class 12th from Delhi however my father is a central government employee?
  18. Government jobs for M.Pharma in Delhi NCR region? Eligibility for applying UPSE and other competitive exams to get government jobs?
13th April 2010, 08:45 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?

dear,

every state has different criteria for one to have the domicile of the state.....
some states have the provision that if one stays in the state for more than 10 years then he will be issued a domicile certificate of the state...........

you can read more about the conditions and eligibility for one to have athe domicile of delhi from the following link :-

http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/fc00f4804fc063979e37ff2402db5dfd/Domicile.PDF?MOD=AJPERES

generally in delhi for one to have a domilcile certificate he has to have the following documents :-

1.Proof of continuous residence in Delhi for the last 3 years, like Ration Card, Identity Card, School Certificate, etc

2.Application form duly attested by a Class-I officer that he/she has known the applicant for more than 3 years

contact a nearby court for more details ...........

best of luck
13th April 2010, 11:32 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

Default Re: Domicile of Delhi for Son of a central government employee who is serving in delhi and living in NCR?

hi friend,
if you have voter card on the basis of the delhi residence then your son is eligible and you can apply for that,
o k
all the best.
14th April 2010, 07:55 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

they will be eligible for it only if they have the domicile certificate of delhi..........and the general eligibility for getting that is you must be staying in that state at least for 10 years so please apply for it if you dont have that.................
15th April 2010, 02:39 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

if you have the domicile certificate for delhi then you can appear for it otherwisw you cant as this exam is only for the delhi students..............
15th May 2010, 12:06 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

The domecile certificate of delhi is compulsory, only then your
son is eligible to get admission in delhi. otherwise there are
no chance to get admission in delhi college.........

ok
all the best.
3rd September 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I am apply domicile at 4-08-2010 to rampura one month gone but not any enquiry please some suggestion
24th January 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a resident of Dehradun uttarakhand from birth but the problem is that i am a tenant and dont have 15 year old document .so how can i make domisile. but i have the rashan card and voter id at present address. please help.
26th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
If you have voter card on the basis of the delhi residence then your son is eligible and you can apply for that.
Thanks.
4th February 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i want ask u when will my make domicile cartificate plz help me
13th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Are children of army personnel eligible for Delhi PMT ?
2nd October 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

My father is serving in central para military force and presently employed in Delhi. I am studying in KV in Delhi since July 2011. Can I required domicile or an school leaving certificate and service certificate of my father is enough
3rd October 2011, 08:13 AM
shrijan00

hy,
every state has different criteria for one to have the domicile of the state.....
some states have the provision that if one stays in the state for more than 10 years then he will be issued a domicile certificate of the state...........The domecile certificate of delhi is compulsory, only then your
son is eligible to get admission in delhi. otherwise there are
no chance to get admission in delhi college.........

you can read more about the conditions and eligibility for one to have athe domicile of delhi from the following link :-

http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/fc00f4804fc063979e37ff2402db5dfd/Domicile.PDF?MOD=AJPERES

generally in delhi for one to have a domilcile certificate he has to have the following documents :-

1.Proof of continuous residence in Delhi for the last 3 years, like Ration Card, Identity Card, School Certificate, etc

2.Application form duly attested by a Class-I officer that he/she has known the applicant for more than 3 years
L
3rd September 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

My father is in govt. job and i am apply in ete private course so can i need to make my own domicile please reply as soon as possible in this website inos [email protected]
28th February 2020, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I AM PSU EMPLOYEE WITH TRANSFERRABLE JOB AND WORKED MANY STATES.I AM BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN MP. MY CHILDREN STUDIED OUT OF MP. CAN THEY HAVE MP DOMICILE BASED ON MY DOMICILE FOR ADMISSION TO PROFESSIONAL COURSES IN MP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?