27th September 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam dates,eligibility,syllabus for BE(electrical) in BHEL and NTPC?

sir, i am from industrial and production branch. can u pls tell core companies for ip branch? and wat is the eligibility for ip banch in bhel?
pls advice sir.
my email id is madhu.kyatari5@gmailcom
9th October 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam dates,eligibility,syllabus for BE(electrical) in BHEL and NTPC?

I WANT TO APPEAR FOR NTPC.. WAT SHOULD I DO ?
9th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

From which website can i get application form for bhel n wen is that last date for year 2011
9th September 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

sir!! can students with 2 backlogs are eligible to all these psu's exams........plzzz gve me a solution at [email protected] shall be really thankful to you...........
27th June 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus and all details of et exam in bhel .
27th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get the whole information about the et exam and its syllabus also including date of application and date of examination?
i also want to know that i am a b.tech student under rajasthan technical uni. am i applicable or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?