8th May 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra?

Hiii.I m amit barman .I m BCA student plz tell me which course is best in cdac and eligibility or how to apply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  2. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Eligibility and fee structure about CDAC course? Duration of courses offered? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility and fee structure to take admission in CDAC Hyderabad?
  7. How may I get details regarding centers of CDAC? What are the career opportunities of doing CDAC after B.Tech?
  8. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  9. What does C-DAC offer? Procedure to get into it?
  10. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  11. Required Eligibility to join CDAC course? How to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  13. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  14. Information about CDAC course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  16. Suitable CDAC course in detail and fee structure for BCA candidate
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
16th February 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: CDAC course: How to apply? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Centers in Maharashtra?

I had completed class 11 and class 12 in Commerce stream and the graduation in BCA and post graduation in MCA , am I eligible for CDAC's DAC course????????
9th August 2017, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am shivanand I have completed BE (e&ce) I want to know about cdac and what is fee structure and what is final date to get admission. When will be d entrance exam. What will be the syllabus reply fast on this no 09743124040
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?