25th December 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course after B.Com. for getting good jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatin Vasdev View Post
this is jatin vasdev i want to know which course will be best for me after B.com in which course have good salary and good life.
if you can manage small scale enterprise like poultry fishing you can join agri clinic course for 2 months. After the course you will get a certificate from which you can take loan from nabard. first it's only for agricultural students now they are making it available for bcom and ba students.
4th March 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

hai i finish my B.com But i have interest in computer system field so what kind of cource can i do please suggest me
21st June 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hii...i have completed b.com recently nd im not interested in m.com nd m.b.a so please suggest me another course for me
1st July 2014, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

hi,i have completed B.Com and nw i m confused about what course should i opt for??on the other hand i m really interested in getting job into film industry bt i dont knw what course will b gud for me as m from a commerce background. you can mail your suggestion to [email protected] thanks
3rd July 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have conpleted b.com pass conpleted last year. Plese suggest which course should i do to earn good income in future.
10th September 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

THS S SONU . I M A HOUSE WIFE .I COMPLETD MY B.COM IN 2012.I AM INTERESTED IN THE BANKING FIELD.CAN YOU PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE COURSES AND INSTIUTES OFFERING IN BANGALORE AND THE COURSE OFFERING IIFB(NIIT) IS GOOD OR BAD.
28th April 2015, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi. I completed my b.com . I Want to profesor. Or PhD degree so which course I should be select ??
16th May 2015, 02:05 PM
chikuyadav

Best Courses

<>C.A (CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT)

<>M.C.A (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)

<>C.S (COMPANY SCERETARY)

<>M.Com

<>M.B.A (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)

<>R.M.A.T

<>M.A.T

<>X.A.T

<>ICWAI

<>C.A.T

<>Banking

<>Diploma in sales

<>Marketing

<>COST accounting

<>E-commerce

All the best your next study..................
21st July 2015, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am a B.com graduate from mumbai university and i'm 28 year old. i'm working for a forwarding company for last three year. now i'm thinking of upgrading my educational background. so, is there any courses which suites me ? i'm thinking of doing CA as i was good at accounts at college. if i do CA will i get good opportunities in career ?.
18th August 2015, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I am completed B.Com. Now I take M.com or MBA which is the best course and job oriented. Please advise me
19th August 2015, 02:41 PM
JSD.

[QUOTE=Jatin Vasdev;428500]this is jatin vasdev i want to know which course will be best for me after B.com in which course have good salary and good life.[/QUOTE

]It is nice that you have completed your bachelor degree course in Commerce section. It's also nice that you are interested in further studies.

If you do the higher studies in your same stream I.e. in the commerc section than it will be good and at easeful the course.Because you have studied and spend of three years of graduation in this you must have a lot knowledge on the commerc sector.

So if you will go for the M.com or MBA in your same stream ,It will much better for you to find the good and brightens future.
13th June 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

MBA,Mcom among these two which is the best course for a top student in Bcom????
27th November 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

MBA is the right choice. One must choose the right college to pursue this program in order to get placed at the the right place. Quantum University Roorkee is one the best place where students from all over India as well as from abroad are currently pursuing MBA in all branches. Quantum University provides dual specialization in MBA. Along with a MBA degree you have a chance to gain various value added certification programs.Special tutor for communication and personality development skills available here. Industrial visits are done on regular basis.Placement records are best here as more than 100 international companies visit campus each year.
24th June 2020, 09:36 PM
Samirjmt

Good package jobs doesn't depends upon the course it depends upon yourself.work on your communication skills and technical skills.Generally commerce students opt for CA,CS,M.com,MBA,etc after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?