2nd February 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get SSB interview call letter for CDS-II?

Hello Fellas,

I guess we are all travelling in the same boat! As far as my understanding goes, the IMA batch will star in July, and one will have atleast 3 months of time gap post clearing the SSB, so the favourable month for it wud be March, and one ll get his call letter a month and half in advance. So we can expect our call letters anytime this month.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Kanth Kanse
([email protected])

All the best! Cheeio :)
2nd February 2012, 08:50 PM
kkanse

Hello Fellas,

I guess we are all travelling in the same boat! As far as my understanding goes, the IMA batch will star in July, and one will have atleast 3 months of time gap post clearing the SSB, so the favourable month for it wud be March, and one ll get his call letter a month and half in advance. So we can expect our call letters anytime this month.

Thanks and Regards,
Krishna Kanth Kanse
([email protected])

All the best! Cheerio
4th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir
i qualified CDS-2 2011 in IMA and OTA. when will i get my call letter? and if it is not recieved then is it possible to download . and if yes then from where?
devashish
7th February 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i m gaurav and have cleared written for both ima and ota, could you kindly inform me when would i receive the call letter for ssb interviews.And when are the tentative dates for the ssb interviews.PLEASE INFORM ME AT [email protected]
15th February 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim simte View Post
Sir, I am Kim simte from Manipur, I have cleared my CDS-2 2010 test, but till now i have not received any notification(calling letter) regarding my CDS-2.
Please let me know the details about it.
You may login to the following URL. They have put up list for some candidates in Bhopal Center.

http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/inner.aspx?status=l1&menu_id=19&id=1
15th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared the cds exam 2 for ota iwould like 2 know the places where the interviews are held and the dates of the interviews as per the last year please give the information..
18th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
If i postpone my Ssb date ,would that create a bad influence.
19th February 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED THE CDS II,2011 WRITTEN EXAMINATION.IS THE TICKET FOR GOING TO THE SSB INTERVIEW BE GIVEN WITH THE SSB CALL LETTER OR WE I HAVE TO TAKE THE TICKET BY MYSELF?AND WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHEN WE SHOULD GET THE SSB CALL LETTER?PLEASE REPLY TO [email protected]
24th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared cds 2nd 2011 written when will i get my call letter for ota ssb interview.plz tell me soon.
11th March 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir..
when my call letter will come to me..?
24th March 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM I HAVE CLEARED CDS-2 EXAMINATIONS HELD ON SEPTEMBER 2011.CHOICE OF PREFERENCE WAS OTA,WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE CALL LETTER??
26th March 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m naveen & i have cleared cds ll 2011. i didn't received my ssb letter my roll no is 71665 kindly send to [email protected]
15th March 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am Mahima Singh i cleared the cds II 2012 in ota, not yet recieved the call letter from ssb....one of my friend has recieved it for ima, m really worried.....they will inform me themselves or i have to keep an eye on the upsc notifications for that???
plz inform me at [email protected]
5th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have cleared cds 2 2012 , my roll number (109453) is shortlisted in the list. I have got a mail notification saying banglore ssb, a call letter in excel format with the list of all the candidates. My interview date in it is written as 27 may 2013, but till now i didn't recieve my ssb interview cl letter. I'm so tensed . So please help me. My mail is [email protected].
5th May 2013, 11:08 PM
nanmuin
Member+

Generally students get SSB call when they clears their entrance exam .All those students

who clear their exam called for SSB accordingly to their convenience .Do not worry you

will definitely gets your call for SSB sometimes it take time but be sure and start

preparing for SSB you will get the call. Generally students get call within 2 month after

clearing exams.

all the best....
4th October 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

sir i wrote cds ii in septembre exam, is there any call from ssb. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?