4th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

sir, my name is hymavathi i applied for the post of staff nurse,sir may i know the date of examination and syllabus of exam pattern please can u send the details to my mail [email protected]
4th February 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

sir,my name is hymavathi i applied for the post ofstaff nurse so please let me know the exam date and syllabus of exam.please send the datails to my mail [email protected]
9th February 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

sir iam applying staff nurse post in sccl kothagudem iam not attested my certificates that is a problem the application was rejected
11th February 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

sir applied for surveyor trainee post please send me syllabus to mail id [email protected]
20th February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Nobody knows syllabus for sccl surveyor trainee officers..as per my knowledge total marks 100..and the syllabus heights and distance in trigonmetry,10th and inter mathematics and generel knowledge
9th March 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i applied survyertrainee exam plz send details and exam date to my email nareshbandari [email protected]
12th March 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Gopi.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
19th March 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
21st March 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

SIR I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus & exam date also to my Mail id [email protected] thank you sir
10th April 2013, 01:46 PM
SHAIK AMEENULLA

sir, my name is SK AMEENULLA.I applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
11th April 2013, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sir vat is the syllabus for junior excutive trainee(btech mechanical) & asst formen trainee(diplima mec)
pls send me details
[email protected].
15th April 2013, 04:30 PM
vky143

SIR I applied for trainee welfare officer post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
22nd April 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

This is Manohar, I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus.When will conduct the exam.Please Send the exam date.

e_mail :[email protected]
1st May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is srikanth sripathi , i have applied for welfare officer trainee in sccl mines(singareni colleries company limited) kindly let me know the syllabus.
My email id is [email protected]
14th May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I need to know the syllabus and exam pattern for clark post Qualification B.sc(maths) in scclmines.com .Please send the appropriate syllabus and exam pattern.

[email protected]
1st June 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i applied for sccl welfare officer trainee,what is the syllabus for the exam, plz send me,mail id [email protected]
5th June 2013, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am shiva prasad recently i applied for the post welfare officer trainee post in singareni colleries company limited (sccl). But i dont know the exam pattern and also syllabus so please send me the syllabus and previous question papers to my mail id ---------my id is [email protected]
thanks sir
11th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus of sccl surveyor trainee and send this mail id:[email protected]
22nd June 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

This is ramesh, I applied for "surveyor trainee T&S Grade B" post. Please send me syllabus.When will conduct the exam.Please Send the exam date.

[email protected] please send me sir....
thanq u sir........
3rd July 2013, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is a. rajaniker i applied to surveyor trainee t&s grade b please send me exam syllabus and pattern.my e mail is [email protected]
3rd July 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY NAME IS RAJANIKER I APPLIED TO MINE SURVEYOR TRAINEE T&S GRADE B PLEASE SEND ME EXAM SYLLABUS PATTERN AND EXAM DATE I APPLIED TO 2013 FEBRAURY AND MY E MAIL ID IS '' [email protected]''

thank you sir
17th July 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

this is sudhaker please inform me when u conducting surveyor trainee exam please here am eagerly waiting for few months
31st July 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

sir I applied for jr.assistant grade-2 (clerk post).plz send me syllabus to my mail id. my mail id [email protected]
1st August 2013, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i am ramesh please send syllabus& exam patter send to my [email protected]
1st August 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

what syllabus and exam pattern for sccl...plz send details to my mail [email protected]
3rd August 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

wat was the syllabus for sccl exam.send me [email protected] to this mail plzz
6th August 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i appiled for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected]
6th August 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

SIR I applied for surveyor trainee post. Please send me syllabus to Mail id [email protected] thanku[/QUOTE]
7th August 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,can you tell me the syllabus for Jr assitanant grade-2 ?
10th August 2013, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is katthuri Bharath, i was applied for jr assistant grade-ii post. Can you send the syllabus for written test to my mail id [email protected]
12th August 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, what was the syllabus for sccl exam for jr.asst grade 2.... If u know mail me 2 [email protected]
13th August 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir am applied for junior assistent grade-II exam,please send me syllabus,some previous model question papers to komaladhundra@yahoo .com
13th August 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL Junior assistent grade-II exam

Sir, what was the syllabus for sccl exam for jr.asst grade 2...Please send me some old question papers to [email protected]
17th August 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

please send junior assistant grade 2 syllabus [email protected]
9th September 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.can u plz tel me what is the syllabus for sccl jr.assistant grade II.... [email protected]
12th September 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Mahendar,i don't know syallbus,paper pattern, exam date, model papers for junior assistant grade-II please send to my e-mail ,
My mail id: [email protected]
Thank you sir.
8th October 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Assistant Grade II?
10th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

My name is ravi pittala from manuguru i qualifide mba finance and i have 4 years experiance in itc pspd bhadrachalam accounts department,
i eager to join in sccl my father retaired from sccl jan-2014 pls give dependency job for us he had registered my name and qualifications in his office earliar plzzzzzz,,or give notifications for mba finance.send me sylbus to [email protected]
3rd February 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I applied for fitter post in singareni collieries compeny, please send me syllabus and modile paper, exam pattern my email [email protected] thanku...
5th February 2015, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir am rakesh kumar. sir please send the assistent foremen,foremen syllabus for mechanical and exam pattern to my mail. [email protected].

Thanks&regards
rakesh nalluri
12th February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am kanchapogu Rambabu .I can decided to applied for the post of Management Trainee(mining). so please send syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines. This is my e mail [email protected].

Thanking you sir.

Thanks & Regards,
13th February 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Rajesh ,I applied for the post of assistant foreman .please send previous question papers to [email protected] .please sir I hope full to send .thanku sir.
16th February 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send sccl management traine personnel welfare officer syllabus &model papers my e-mail I'd
[email protected]
16th February 2015, 06:06 PM
vennapureddy shekhar

sir i am shekhar i applied for mangement trainee in electrical streem
17th February 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous question paper s for junior assistant grade 2 in sccl mines
17th February 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

email:[email protected]
18th February 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

SIr wat is the syllubus for Management Trainee Personnel(Mechanical) please tell me the information .This is my E mail:: [email protected],9014302313
27th February 2015, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

I am Sandeep please send me syllabus and any study material plzzzzzz . [email protected]
9th March 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

wat is the syllubus for Management Trainee Personnel(Mechanical) , if have any previous papers please tell me anyone .This is my E mail:: [email protected]
9th March 2015, 10:30 AM
rawcase

wat is the syllubus for Management Trainee Personnel(Mechanical), if anybody have previous papers give it to me.This is my E mail:: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?