7th April 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

Sir My name is G.HANUMANTHARAO iam ITI in FITTER trade I want to SCCL previous model & question papers sir please send to me sir
9th April 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and exam pattern of SCCL mines(Singareni Colleries Company Limited)

sir, my name is g.srinivas. I applied for the"Junior Assistant of SCCL mines..Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.[/QUOTE]
12th April 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir. my name is pitla raju. I am studying diploma civil engineering. I applied for the sub-over seer trainee. Please send me the syllabus and exams pattern to my
email :- [email protected]

sir send me the syllabus and patterns plz
13th April 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is santhosh applied for the"surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B"(non-executive cadre) in 03/2012 notification of SCCL mines.The qualification for surveyor trainee,TS&GR-B is B.sc(maths).Please send me the syllabus and exam pattern to my email:[email protected] sir send me the syllabus and patteren.
14th April 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is shivakrishna applied for "surveyor trainee " (non-executive) in sccl mines notification.B.sc(MATHS) . so plz send syallbus and exam pattern Mail id: [email protected] plz sir
20th April 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS SYLLABUS FOR ASST FORMEN MECHANICAL IN SCCL PLZ SEN TO MY MAIL ID [email protected] SIR
23rd September 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Plese send to me fitter model question papers or preveus papers
Iam preparing for Sccl fitter
26th September 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR, MY NAME IS VIKRAM I APPLIED ASSISTANT FOREMAN TRAINEE MECHANICAL POST PLEASE SEND SYLLABUS SIR MY EMAIL ADDRESS ;[email protected]
7th March 2019, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, i am Ramesh S my qualification is B.tech branch ECE(Electronics and Communication Engineering) Which posts are available in Singareni Collieries Company Limited(SCCL) according to my qualification.Can you help out with this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh Salpala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?