22nd February 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA?

My bro gng 2 complete his ug course in computer science. .....now he was confused that what to do nxt.......pls tell the best one among mba, mca, m.sc......pls guide us

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I go for MBA, MCA or MSc after completing BSc electronics from DU/
  3. What to do after TYDC BSc? Which is better for me between MBA, MSc and MBA?
  4. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  5. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  6. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  7. Which courses can be done after BSC.IT ?
  8. Which field is good after completing BSc IT : MSc IT, MCA or MBA IT?
  9. MCA, MBA or M.Sc (Computer science): better choice after B.Sc?
  10. How to do any course based on BSc?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?
  12. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  14. Is MCA better than MSc in computer application?
  15. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  16. Which is a better option between MBA and MCA after BSc Computer Science? Will MBA after MCA provide me some extra opportunities?
  17. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  18. What should I do after BSc IT and GNIIT course, MBA, MCA or MSc IT?
28th May 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am studying bsc computer science. Actually i want to take mba after this. so which course is better for my future in mba. which course is better to get job good job easily. pls guide me.pls pls
22nd July 2015, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of bsc (non med) 3rdyear and i m interested in chemistry so what should i do after bsc?? Please tell me and sir after bsc can i give ielts test for study abroad
28th January 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

kindly help
I am a person who completed his Bsc degree in october examination and havent aplied for any of the enterence exams such as CAT can get admision for this course and in which branch should i do MBA ex:- HR or hospitality etc.
4th March 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc (maths.phy.computer science).I want to do pg.but I was not interested to do mba mca or msc..other than this courses what can I do..what are the pg courses are there other than mca mba msc
22nd March 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of MBA in hr or finance after bsc in chemistry or zoology. How much expect of salary?
22nd March 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of MBA in hr or finance after bsc in chemistry with zoology and how much can expect salary package?
17th May 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii,
I am studying in BSc IT in 3rd year. Can anyone tell me which course is best after graduation? MSc or Post Graduation or MBA or MCA?
1st July 2016, 12:40 AM
Ronie0309

Between M.Sc and MCA you should definitely choose to do MCA because it offers more jobs and money once you pass out in comparison to the other.
To decide whether to do MCA or MBA depends on the fact that whether you like the technical subjects taught to you in B.Sc, if ye then you must go for an MCA.
But if you are not interested in the technical subjects at all then you must opt for the commercial side and do MBA.
11th July 2016, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th class and now how can i proceed my career in cyber security welfare?
15th August 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am bsc pcm final year student.
I scored 73% in 1st year and 71% in 2nd year.
I want to know what will i have to do for mca .or i should go for msc it
4th November 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have first class in ssc and hsc boards and higher second class in bcs 1st and 2nd year so for what i should go for MCA or McS and i am good in logic building like TCS subject then programming
30th March 2017, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

What is more preferable for BSC automobile graduate... is it MBA OR MSC?
2nd May 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm pursuing Bsc (BCZ)combination now and after completing I want to go for MBA Human Resource. Will it be hard for me ? (Weak in maths)
25th May 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi.,i have completed bsc(pdm) with 69%. I am very confused about my future. I want to know what will be better for me.
Please guide me.
26th May 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my sslc in govt school with percentage 71.68% and PUC with 83.83% and now what can I do between Bsc(PCM),Bsc(PME) &Bsc(PMCs) Please suggest me to do any one course which is not so much useful to get better job
8th June 2017, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 71% in 10th and 48% in 12th science can I do these courses. I continue study bsc 3rd yr (pcm). Please help me sir?
22nd September 2017, 04:56 PM
spike.raghu

If you have interests in math and computersciene then you can opt for either M.Sc computer science or MCA. Both are good. i suggest go with MCA. it is just a personal choice. Since both the courses contains Mathematics and Computers.
6th July 2020, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hey sir..I have completed my bsc from botany ,zoology and chemistry ....And I am interested in mba ...can i do mba now? ..is it okay for me or not??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?