27th January 2016, 10:31 AM
jasvir@123

Accountant course is available in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

I am done my mba in finance now i want to take admission in accountant course in punjab university Chandigarh. Is this course is available in pu.
Quote:
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com 2nd year in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  2. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 22.87 in GATE and 321 score
  4. How to do B.Ed after doing B.A from Punjab University Chandigarh?
  5. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  7. What is the scope for MPH in PGIMER Chandigarh or Punjab University Chandigarh?
  8. Admission in LLB in Punjab University Chandigarh after passing B.A?
  9. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  10. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  11. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  12. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  14. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  15. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  16. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  18. Can I get admission on the basis of B.Tech in Punjab University after scoring 11581?
28th January 2016, 12:56 AM
kantraman

Default Re: Accountant course is available in Punjab University, Chandigarh?

The Accountant course is not available in punjab university.But available in the institute of cost accountant in india(in chandigarh)and in the institute of computer accountant in chandigarh.Actually these institution impart accountant course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?