22nd July 2011, 07:11 PM
keyurkumar solanki

Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?

can i get admission in second year in degree engineering after completing diploma in engineering from gujarat colleg

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  2. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  3. List of universities in Gujarat which allow admission for degree course after completing diploma?
  4. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  5. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  6. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  7. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  8. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  9. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E.(Electrical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  10. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  13. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  14. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat?
  15. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  16. Can I get admission in 3rd year of engineering after completing 2 years of diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering college in direct 2nd year after completing diploma in electronics and tele-communication?
23rd July 2011, 06:57 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?

yes you can get admission in second year but in gujrat only.
23rd July 2011, 10:14 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of engineering degree after completing diploma in engineering from a Gujarat College?

Dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can join in B.tech 2nd year directly after completion of diploma..
For that you have to appear in Lateral entry exam..

The exam is held on state basis..
After clearing the exam you will get a rank card, depending on the rank card you can take admission in B.tech..

So, don't worry you just go for the lateral entry exam.. After that you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly..
You have to give the exam on the subjects in which you have done your diploma..

so, work hard, study properly, and try to clear your basic concept..

All the best..
27th September 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA MECHANICAL AND I WANT TO DO DEGREE INSTRUMENTATION. IF THERE IS ANY SCOPE TO DO THIS. PLEASE HELP ME.
3rd December 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get admition in b.tech after passing diploma engineering.
4th December 2011, 10:53 AM
ParmarYogendraSingh

Yes you can get admission in B.tech 2nd year after completing your diploma. So don't worry about it. Just complete your admission process.
20th December 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in M.B.A after passing diploma engineering?
20th January 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I m currently doing my diploma in electrical in DLM mode. At present i m in 6th sem. can i get the admission in part time BE in MS engineering college in baroda ?????
29th February 2012, 02:27 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you have to appear in Lateral entry exam.The exam is held on state basis..
After clearing the exam you will get a rank card, depending on the rank card you can take admission in B.tech.don't worry you just go for the lateral entry exam.. After that you will get a chance to take admission in B.tech 2nd year directly..You have to give the exam on the subjects in which you have done your diploma
14th March 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

can i get admition in b.tech? i am passing diploma mechanical engineering in 2009 with 60.08%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?