10th May 2010, 03:39 PM
M B Parmar

Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

you are requested to provide the detail for getting admission in Degree engineering after diplom in Civil. provide admission procedure and how to get the admission in Gujarat collages. give marit list for the same for current and previous year.

With regards,
M B Parmar.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges within Gujarat and number of seats for admission to lateral entry in Civil and Electrical Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  4. Admission in Gujarat Engineering Colleges After Diploma In EC
  5. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  6. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  7. List of best colleges in Gujarat offering lateral entry?
  8. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  9. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  10. Can I get admission in B.Arch after diploma in civil engineering from Gujarat
  11. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics? -- [New]
  13. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  14. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to direct 2nd year in Gujarat engineering college after scoring 63.70% in final year?
  16. Last 3 years question papers of diploma civil engineering 5 semesters?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech regular or correspondence course in Gujarat after getting 60% in Diploma in Civil?
  18. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
12th May 2010, 12:45 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

To get into degree courses after diploma you will have to answer GUJCET. Some 10% seats are reserved in each branch. So fill up the GUJCET forms lateral entry form.

After that if you clear the entrance test with a good rank then you can easily get a seat in civil engineering for degree

Cheers
12th May 2010, 06:32 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

dear frnd,
to get Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering you have to sit in GUJCET in which 10% seats are reserved.
good luck
13th May 2010, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

After diploma civil engineering, in which semister get admission in degree engineering ?
12th science fail, so we get admission in K.G.Polytechnic,Bharuch (Gujarat) Diploma in civil engineeringg
and passed in Doploma in civil Engineering. Can we chain my trade during diploma to degree engineering ?
14th May 2010, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i have missed the dates of filling form for GUJCET so wht can i do now??
14th May 2010, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What procture to get admission from Diploma engineering to Degree engineer? When it's admission form are available and when.Asper my knowledge after diploma to degree we get admission 2nd year.

Best Regard's
M.B.
18th May 2010, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in mechanical engg with 63% marks . how can i get addmission in degree?
18th May 2010, 12:27 PM
Amritansu subh

If you want to do degree the if you secure 60%in diploma the you directly take in 3rd semester but if less than 60%then you take to 1st year,Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering you have to sit in GUJCET in which 10% seats are reserved
18th May 2010, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

name of degree colleges giving admission after diploma course in gujarat
18th May 2010, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in engineering, what is the proceedure to obtain the admission in Digree engineering?
whether admission will be made in 3rd or 4th semister directly. please advice.
19th May 2010, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the date for filing form to degree for diploma people?
20th May 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

total sit in gujrat diploma computer engineering to degree admission
21st May 2010, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How To B.e Civil Engineer To Admission Of Diploma To B.e (External)
22nd May 2010, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

after complet diploma how many % i won't to take adamisan in degree?
25th May 2010, 03:35 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
any engineering college which offer degree such as B.Tech/BE take the diploma students from 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.for civil engineering you may get the following college.
1.Sardar Patel Institute of Technology C/O New English School Trust, Valsad Distt. Kheda -388306 Gujarat, Ph: 2692-274766,
Fax : +91 2692 274540
2.Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagr, P.B.
3.Dr. S & S.S Gandhy Colleege Of Engg & Technology Majura
4.Government Engineering College Modasa Dist Sabarkantha
5.L.D.College Of Engineering Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
26th May 2010, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from maharashtra. I want to take admission to second year degree. Can any one provide
me the details of procedure.
26th May 2010, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?
27th May 2010, 11:24 PM
phuchi

hi friend,
Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering
you have to give an entrance exam conducted by gujrat
GUJCET
& you will get admission in 2nd year as a lateral entry
all the best
28th May 2010, 05:28 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

ngineering college which offer degree such as B.Tech/BE take the diploma students from 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.for civil engineering.get Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering you have to sit in GUJCET in which 10% seats are reserved
28th May 2010, 11:35 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes you can get Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after
diploma in Civil engineering, but you have to appear the GUJCET, if you
have clear this exams with good rank, then you will get admission in
Civil engineering..........
28th May 2010, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Abhijeet,
i am 10th pass. in 2006 .. i am did computer hardware & networking engineeing course in jetking, alkapuri , vadodara. now admission in diploma computer application after 10th.
31st May 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

witch date to start diploma to betchler of enginnering admition
31st May 2010, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

plz give me ditels of electronic and communication's collage in gujarat
2nd June 2010, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me when will b Diploma to Degree Entrance procedure in Gujarat
4th June 2010, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

you do not have other branch in be?
4th June 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

after diploma can i take admission in engineering
4th June 2010, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have appear in last semister of civil diploma, but i want to go in degree in civil engineering, is it possible ? let me also know which colleges give admission & when ?
4th June 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have appear in last semister of civil diploma, but i want to go in degree in civil engineering, is it possible ? let me also know which colleges give admission & when ?
4th June 2010, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in gujrat.I want to know the procedure of Dimploma to degree in Gujrat.
5th June 2010, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

give me information in diploma to degree in automobile engineering in gujarat? when the procedure start for this time?
5th June 2010, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in engineering college after doing diploma in electronics and communication
6th June 2010, 09:29 AM
bhavikkumar

I want to know admission in B.E(IT) after B.sc(computer science),is it possible in gujarat?
6th June 2010, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

having scroed 85% in SSC - if i join nirma institute for Diploma - then wht chances and procedure to go for degree.
No. of seats after diploma ?
If any Entrance test to be taken or not ?
Whether I can continue in Nirma after Diploma to degree.?
With what percentage i have to complete to get direct in nirma for degree

sunny - ahmedabad.
6th June 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I am doing diploma in computer in Gujarat .I want to know the procedure of Dimploma to degree in Gujrat.
plz give some information my id:[email protected]
8th June 2010, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

when the admission process of diploma to digree eng. EC starts in Gujarat? what is the prossidure?
8th June 2010, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in E.C. , now can you tell me that what is the procedure of direct second year admission?
And when it will be started....???? :-)
Thank you.....
9th June 2010, 06:45 PM
patel kushan n

i want admition in external degree of mechanical after diploma
10th June 2010, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

i want to know how do degree in B.E. and how much coleegeesssssssssss and howmuch seetssssssssssssb ????????????????????????????????????
12th June 2010, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in degree engineering colleges in gujarat after diploma in mechanical engineering?
i want admition in degree of mechanical after diploma.
13th June 2010, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i missed the entrance test date and diploma to degree forms date.please help me.
13th June 2010, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

l lost the date of engineering entrance test and diploma to degree forms of EC field.please help me.
And i also want to know how to collect diploma to degree forms?
14th June 2010, 06:06 PM
Shah Harsh

i m the student of diploma in computer engineering in gujarat..and this my last semester..so i want study degree in mumbai..so what's the procedure to take the admission..please tell me..i m so confused and worried...
14th June 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in EC so please inform me the process of admission for diploma to degree.Is there any entrance exams?and what is the date to fill up the forms?
my ID is [email protected]
15th June 2010, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my dipiete-et from iete board,new delhi.so please inform me the process of admission for diploma to degree.Is there any entrance exams?and what is the date to fill up the forms? my id is [email protected]
15th June 2010, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma EC. I want to know about colleges for degree EC admission. please let me know the procedure.
16th June 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma electrical.i want to know about colleges degree electrical admisson. plz let me know the procedure.
17th June 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma information & technology. i want to know about colleges degree information & technology admisson. plz let me know the procedure.
18th June 2010, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
name of degree colleges giving admission after diploma course in gujarat
please u call me this num.9724408692 i'm in mechanical
18th June 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

IAdmission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma IN MECHANICAL engineering? i have completed MECHANIcal. i take 45% in my provisional certy.to contact with me my num.9724408692 or [email protected]. IWANT TO ADMISSION IN ANY GOVM.OR PRIVATE COLLEGE IN GUJRAT OR INDIA. PLEASE CONTACT ME.
19th June 2010, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?