15th January 2019, 05:48 PM
Harisahu

Admission criteria to get admission directly in 2nd year of Diploma?

I have complete my Pearson Vocational Education, 10 pass student. I want to take admission in Diploma 2nd year directly. Am I eligible? Under which circumstances I can be allowed to take direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma?

20th January 2019, 09:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to get admission directly in 2nd year of Diploma?

To be eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course, you should have passed two years ITI course or 12th standard in Vocational stream from a recognised board. Admissions to second year of Diploma course are done through entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. After qualifying the entrance examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in second year of Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?