15th January 2019, 01:02 PM
Thakurkomal

What is the minimum and maximum age limit for male and female candidates in NDA exam?

Respected Sir, I wanted to know about the minimum and maximum age limit for NDA exams for both male and female candidates as well. Further, is the any age relaxation for any caste category?

20th January 2019, 09:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum and maximum age limit for male and female candidates in NDA exam?

The minimum age criteria required to apply for NDA examination is 16.5 years and the maximum age limit is 19.5 years for male candidates. As per UPSC guidelines, only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for UPSC NDA examination.

You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?