18th January 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria, procedure and fees structure for BA from BHU

I'm pursuing my intermediate from Science stream from a school affiliated to CBSE board. I want to study BA from Banaras Hindu University. Can you tell me the eligibility criteria, application procedure, fees details and entrance exam details?

31st January 2019, 09:58 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria, procedure and fees structure for BA from BHU

To get admission in bachelor degree course in BHU candidates have to appear and qualify in the University Entrance Test conducted by BHU.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various courses.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

The application form is not available now and will be available in upcoming months.

The fee structure is different for different course, so you will visit official website to get more information.

The official website is www.bhuonline.in.
31st January 2019, 01:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

UET is conducted for admission bachelor degree course in the BHU.

So, candidates who want to get admission in the course will have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination.

The common eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The fee structure for the course is not the same and entrance examination is also conducted separately.

So, visit the official website to get detail information about admission.
31st January 2019, 06:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Admission in undergraduate course in BHU is on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission.

Candidate passed 12th are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree course. The syllabus for entrance examination and fee structure of the course will be made available at official website once the notification will be released.

So, wait for the notification to apply for the examination.
9th February 2019, 03:47 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

For taking admission in BHU for any undergraduate, you have to give BHU entrance test that is BHU UET. After qualifying in the entrance you are able to take admission.
In 12th board, you must have minimum60% marks for admission in BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?