15th February 2011, 10:38 AM
royalamitkumar

Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?

I appeared for GATE 2011, and as per the cross checking by me i m going to get +9 marks.. does i will be eligible to get admission in any gud colg of MTECH. m from mechanical engg. wht will be my approx percentile how could i apply to colg for admission.

tell me name of some of the gud colgs for which i will be eligible.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank can I expect in GATE with 27 marks? Can I get admission in a good college? Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE?
  2. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score?
  3. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  5. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  6. Is there any chance to get into IIT/NET with a good GATE score after passing in B.E with 59% in ECE branch?
  7. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission in good colleges with only GATE score and not B.E graduation score?
  9. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  10. How to Prepare for GATE from 2nd Year itself?
  11. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?
  12. Gate-2011 cut off marks/score for admission in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Chances in IITs or NITs with GATE score 357 and Rank 1807?
  14. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  15. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  16. In which colleges can I get after scoring 383 in GATE Mechanical? Which branch should I prefer?
  17. Can I get government college for M.Tech with 93.7 percentile with stipend? -- [New]
  18. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
15th February 2011, 07:04 PM
Arktik

Default Re: Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalamitkumar View Post
I appeared for GATE 2011, and as per the cross checking by me i m going to get +9 marks.. does i will be eligible to get admission in any gud colg of MTECH. m from mechanical engg. wht will be my approx percentile how could i apply to colg for admission.

tell me name of some of the gud colgs for which i will be eligible.

thank you
9 marks?
Minimum marks will for qualifying GATE was 25 for general category last time.
26th February 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of 9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?

what will be cutoff marks for sc this time.......?
15th March 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of 9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?

hello sir,
my gate score is 67 and my all india gate rank is 96772
.is this is good to apply m-tech.as well as can i use this rank for my interviews selection?please tell me.
8th April 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
my gate score is 273 and 22.3 marks i am belongs to ST category can i get jntu college??????please tell me....
16th April 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 424 and 33 marks AIR 8832 in cs. gen. category can i get admission in nit.
21st April 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir
my gate score is 273 and 22.3 marks i am belongs to ST category can i get jntu college??????please tell me....
yes, you can get admission
12th May 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 370 and i belongs to obc branch mech can i got any nit
12th May 2011, 09:31 PM
jayant906

Default Re: Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?

my gate score is 370 and 35.33 marks i am belongs to obc(mech) category can i get nit college??????please tell me.
21st May 2011, 08:23 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

yes, you can get admission
29th May 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

my gate score is 246 and i obtained 22 marks. My air is 28000. I want to know that is there any good college which will give me admsn for me or mtech with this score. Or any courses or anywhere this marks are useful? Am frn entc branch and belong to gen catagory
8th July 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

can i apply through centralised admission process
6th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i dont have 1st class in BE mechanical,can a good score in gate fetch me any good college for m tech
7th September 2011, 11:21 AM

hi

since you are a mechanical student easily you got an admission....

all the best
29th September 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how many branch for m.tech. in civil (with name)
13th February 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i m scoring nearly 10 marks in m.tech...can i get colg for m.tech...i m from ec branch

tanx
20th April 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

sir my gate score 2012 is 193 and i have 23 marks, plz tell me can i get nits.,,,, or can i also get the dce plz tell me sir and i am a st candidate...
20th April 2012, 08:37 PM
dragon_drag

sir i have 23 marks in gate and my gate score is 193 and i am a st candidate can i get the nits... ??? and can i also get the admission from dce plzz sir solve my this problem??
29th June 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually i lost all my certificates....xerox...in that my gate hall ticket also there.....now i dnt remember my hallticket no.what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?