17th March 2011, 01:45 PM
Priyanka Sethi

Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?

Please suggest me some good colleges for MTech in computer science on the basis of gate score of 71.
Also suggest me colleges that prefer non gate candidates.i do have 83% in BTech without any backlogs till the seventh semester and just a viva 0f 6 months industrial training to go in 8 semester as a part of curriculam.please do advice me some good colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  2. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  3. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  4. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  5. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
  6. Can I get a good college for M.Tech with a GATE score of 331 and rank 9037?
  7. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  8. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  9. Mtech admission 2010 based on GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  11. In which colleges can I get after scoring 398 score in GATE?
  12. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  13. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  14. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  15. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. Colleges available after GATE score of 298?
  17. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  18. Is gate score valid for 2 years? List companies which hires candidates on Gate score basis? -- [New]
28th June 2011, 04:46 PM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?

hello dear,
it is very difficult to say,which college will be suited for your GATE rank.
but iam confidently say that it is better to join m.tech in governement colleges like IITs,IISc,NITs... with help of GATE qualification.
all the best.
6th July 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?

Hi,
Hardik here,
I am happy to inform that I have sought admission in IIT Guwahati, for M Tech in CS. Also I appeared for IIIT Hyderabad PGEE, and have secured a seat MS in CSE at IIIT Hyderabad. Now I am confused on which institute to join. Some points that I would like to share about myself are:
1. I have a work-ex of 1 year.
2. I have thought what i want to do after MTech/MS, but haven%u2019t decided on a particular option. some options are
a. JOB
b. PhD(India / abroad) or
c. even can start a business of my own.
d. I am interested in Robotics and Data Mining
Some dimensions by which i am trying to analyze both institutes are:
a. Faculty
b. Infrastructure
c. Industry Exposure
d. Placements
Kindly share your views on above queries. Lastly, a very straight forward question; What would you choose if you were in my situation?
Kindly help me make a choice, I am sure your inputs will prove to be very helpful to me.
7th July 2011, 02:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka Sethi View Post
Please suggest me some good colleges for MTech in computer science on the basis of gate score of 71.
Also suggest me colleges that prefer non gate candidates.i do have 83% in BTech without any backlogs till the seventh semester and just a viva 0f 6 months industrial training to go in 8 semester as a part of curriculam.please do advice me some good colleges.

top most colleges for M-TECH in computer science:-

IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology
IIT Guwahati - Indian Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)
Indian School of Mines University (ISMU)

all the best
29th July 2011, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

how much marks should i get in GATE exam to get admission in M.tech in CSE in IIT DELHI
14th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Hardik here,
I am happy to inform that I have sought admission in IIT Guwahati, for M Tech in CS. Also I appeared for IIIT Hyderabad PGEE, and have secured a seat MS in CSE at IIIT Hyderabad. Now I am confused on which institute to join. Some points that I would like to share about myself are:
1. I have a work-ex of 1 year.
2. I have thought what i want to do after MTech/MS, but haven%u2019t decided on a particular option. some options are
a. JOB
b. PhD(India / abroad) or
c. even can start a business of my own.
d. I am interested in Robotics and Data Mining
Some dimensions by which i am trying to analyze both institutes are:
a. Faculty
b. Infrastructure
c. Industry Exposure
d. Placements
Kindly share your views on above queries. Lastly, a very straight forward question; What would you choose if you were in my situation?
Kindly help me make a choice, I am sure your inputs will prove to be very helpful to me.
Hello sir,
actually i want to take admission in iiit haydrabad so please give me some suggestion about pgee exams how to crack it ? my email id is [email protected] please sir
19th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

how much marks are recquired in Gate to get admission in PEC, Chandigarh?
11th March 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my gate marks is 27.67 & score 359 ,in which college i can apply for M-Tech(CSE).
16th March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got only 20.33 marks out of 100 and gate score 157 in gate 2012(computer science). But qualifying mark for cs is 31.6 am I Qualified for doing M.Tech?
16th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Bincy singh

Gate score :593 and gate marks : 52.33.......Can u pls tel me which colg I can get....any chances for iit and nit.
10th January 2013, 04:26 PM
fight1

Colleges for M.Tech in computer Science where you can apply:

Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani.

Institute of Technology ,Banaras Hindu University, (IT BHU)

IIT Delhi - Indian Institute of Technology Delhi/NCR, India

Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar

Punjab Technical University,Jalandhar

IIT Mumbai - Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India

Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology Patiala

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology

IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology Chennai, India

IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India

IIT Roorkee - Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India

Thanks..
18th March 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

my gate AIR rank is 1513 computer science branch plzztellme which cllg can i get in mtech course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?