29th April 2017, 11:32 AM
damerlaumadevi

Admission in integrated M.Sc is possible with 117 marks in JEE Main?

In general category jee main got 117 marks, can I get admission in 5 years integrated M.Sc tech course in the university of Hyderabad? What are the other sources for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Calicut having 117 marks in JEE Main? What is the significance of JEE Advanced exam?
  2. Chances to get seat in 4th round of counselling for a candidate who has secured 70.20% in 12th BSEB and scored 117 marks in JEE Main?
  3. Do I have any chances for SVNIT after scoring 117 marks in JEE mains
  4. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  5. Which one is better between WBJEE(4314) and JEE Main(47013) for getting admission? Can I get admission in Integrated M.Sc Physics at Rourkela?
  6. Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission?
  7. Should I prepare to reappear if scored less marks in JEE Main?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  9. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Whether 12th ISC percentage matters while taking admission in B.Tech course?
  11. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  12. Can I get admission in Engineering with 95 marks in JEE Main and 57% in 12th boards?
  13. Will I get admission with 56 marks in JEE Main and 62% in WBCHSE?
  14. Expected rank for a candidate with 86 marks in JEE Main and 85.80% in RBSE? Possibility to get admission?
  15. Cutoff marks for admission in MSc Integrated engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  17. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
10th May 2017, 07:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in integrated M.Sc is possible with 117 marks in JEE Main?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. This is entrance examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education. The rank of JEE is used to take admission in Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technology. Its score is not used to get admission in Master's degree in Science.

You can take admission in University of Hyderabad in integrated Bachelor of Science and Master's degree in Science on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?