23rd April 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?

i had completed my 12 class and now iam looking for an admission for mbbs in kalinga institute ,iwant to know about the fee structure of the course in mbbs very urgently

16th September 2011, 01:34 PM
malek basit

Default Re: Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?

Dea friends

• Subject: Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?????

♦ the social commitment for enhancing the status of medical study and research in the state KIIT has introduced School of Medicine (Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences) which makes it a complete Institute in the field of technical and professional education. Being a part of the reputed family of KIIT.

>> Contact Details of Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS)

Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences KIMS
Patia, Bhubaneswar-751024
Orissa, India

Email : [email protected]

All the Best
30th September 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?

sir mai ye janna chahta hu ki pmt ka exam diye bina he mbbs me admission le sakte hai please turant bata de
8th December 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

MBBS fee structure of KMC, Manipal and Sikkim manipal medical college?
24th December 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of admission to the mbbs course
29th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

HI KALINGA SIR WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR MBBS COURSE WITHOUT HOSTEL CHARGE
28th February 2012, 10:11 PM
khanalikhan140

dear sir tell me fee per year mbbs forighen student plz mail me
[email protected]
18th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

fees details of mbbs and bds]
22nd March 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what fee structer for kalinga total mbbs include tution and other charge total?
11th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for MBBS in gujarat in management sheets.? i am asking for my daughter...plz reply as soon as possible.
19th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell result date of kiit for mbbs/bds student
20th May 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what will be my rank as i have scored 152/240 in sikkim manipal entrance uget-1 2012
21st May 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

what is passing rank of Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University
25th May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir what is passing rank of mbbs in kalinga university & fee structure? plz rply me respected sir plz mail me
[email protected]
12th June 2012, 11:05 PM
nitesh123123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had completed my 12 class and now iam looking for an admission for mbbs in kalinga institute ,iwant to know about the fee structure of the course in mbbs very urgently
mmmmmmmamammamamam
13th June 2012, 01:28 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitesh123123 View Post
mmmmmmmamammamamam

Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga University.

Kalinga Institute of medical Science is a school under KiiT University which
offer MBBS course. KiiT University is a deemed University and its ranking
is also good in the top rated private college. It gives standard quality
education and batter facility to the own student.

For admission in the KiiT University for the MBBS course you need to
appear in the KIITEE entrance exam which is conducted by KiiT University
in every year for the admission in the engineering and medical course.

The fee structure of MBBS course is given below :

Total fee :- 260000 per semester.

The details fee structure is given in the prospectus of KIITEE-2011. You
can download the prospectus from the below given official website.

For any more information please visit the official website of KiiT
University :

http://www.kims.ac.in
13th June 2012, 01:32 AM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitesh123123 View Post
mmmmmmmamammamamam

Hi Dear

Fee structure of MBBS college:-

Good Luck...............
3rd January 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

course fees for mbbs in uttar prades.
21st February 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I made a mistake in my application form how can i correct it???
8th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir my wife is graduate with 2 result and she did mba fainace. and teaching in classes for commerce, ca. Mba, bba, and school level own his or other classes now she plan to take b.ed can I take addmission addmissin
27th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir donation bhi liya jata hai ya phir sirf tution fee
11th July 2013, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

sir i am Divakar from ANDHRA PRADESH..can i get entrance into kims through management quota in the year 2013.My 12 % is 93.1% ..and can i get donation and fee details with low fee structure...plzreply me sir its important..mail me at [email protected]
15th August 2013, 04:30 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

following is the fees structure of Kalinga University

Institutional fee = Rs 1,04000
Hostel fee = Rs 20000
annual charges = Rs 16000
registration fee for ist semester = Rs 1000
total fee = 1,41800

Including tution fees it comes around 260000 per year.

All the best
15th August 2013, 04:36 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?

HI

following is the fees structure of Kalinga University

Institutional fee = Rs 1,04000
Hostel fee = Rs 20000
annual charges = Rs 16000
registration fee for ist semester = Rs 1000
total fee = 1,41800

Including tution fees it comes around 260000 per year.

All the best
8th November 2013, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to get into the entrance exam of this institute after 12
3rd December 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me ...im 12th passed from pcb ... im so confuss what I do my parent say from me u do banking preparation & I want to do medical preparation .....so please tell me what is good for me ? & tell me other course also...
14th May 2014, 11:31 PM
rima j biswas

Sir/madan
i had completed my the kit medical enterence test my rank has come- 36917.ow iam looking for an admission for mbbs in kalinga institute ,iwant to know about the fee structure of the course in mbbs and waiting for counceling from your institue.

Rima j biswas
Reg no-606708
Roll no- 14010200050
15th May 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have rank of 2299 for KITEE - 2014 Provisional Result. So please tell me what is chances of getting MBBS admission in the Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences.
10th June 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz...reply me soon
7th July 2014, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I am passing 12th.i could abmission in mbbs.and tell me fee structure please reply fast.thankyou.
3rd August 2015, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I am passing12th. i could admission in mbbs and tell me. MBBS course darect admissions kallinga university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?