25th November 2009, 01:30 PM
kurakar

Fee stucture of maharashtra state pg dental, is it only for Maharashtra Domicile?

What is fee stucture of maharashtra state pg dental &about eligibility criteria?is it only for maharashtra domicile?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  2. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  3. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  5. Is it necessary to get admission in MBBS through state quota of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility for CPMT & other PMT in states other than Maharashtra with Maharashtra Domicile?
  7. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  8. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  9. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  10. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  11. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  13. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  14. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  15. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  16. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  17. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
4th December 2009, 01:16 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee stucture of maharashtra state pg dental, is it only for Maharashtra Domicile?

It is for all Indians and are eligible to apply.for fee structure you should contact the respective colleges because each college have their own fee structure,
12th December 2009, 03:29 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee stucture of maharashtra state pg dental, is it only for Maharashtra Domicile?

IT is for all candidate from different parts of india,however large percentage of seat is for maharastra domiciles.
fee structur varies from institute to institutes,however gov.collage have low fee structure as compared to private one.
14th December 2009, 09:25 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

generally in maharashtra medical exams ....domicile is preferred ......they have different entries....where domicile candidates stand ahead even if their score is low.......
don't worry about that....if you have prepared hard then no one can lead you

best of luck
15th December 2009, 01:34 AM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Fee structures vary from one college to the other so please the college or the institution.
15th December 2009, 07:41 PM
shweta guleria

yes you can also give this test
3rd January 2010, 06:11 PM
Senior Member+++

fee structure vary from college to college so please contact the respective colleges
5th February 2010, 07:21 PM
mittureddy

The tuition fee for Govt. Dental Colleges in maharastra is Rs.15,000/- per annum (12 months) + deposits.
15th May 2010, 09:32 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

the fee structure is available at
www.gettarget.com/Download/Maharashtra.asp
11th June 2010, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

i have done my bds in karnataka,can i give mds entrance in maharashtra?
12th June 2010, 02:11 PM
amit.2186

dear friend, fee structures vary every years or it is revised so plz check the latest updates on the websites of maharashtra pg admission and tes there is a domicile restriction but there is a fiexed seats for outside maharashtra candidates...all the best
15th June 2011, 11:01 PM
tiwari ayush

the fee stucture of maharashtra state collges is revised each year however it is quiet affordable for each one.
26th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

IHAVE STUDIED IN MAHARASTRA FROM STD.1 TO 12 AT THE TIME OF 10 TH EXAM I SUBMITED DOMECILE NOW IHAVE XEROX COPY ATTESTED BUT MHCET IS NOT ACCEPTING IT MY BIRTH PLACE IS KARNATAKA IN SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE SHOW
BIRTH PLACE KARNATAKA
20th April 2012, 07:57 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

IT is for all candidate from different parts of india,however large percentage of seat is for maharastra domiciles.
fee structur varies from institute to institutes,however gov.collage have low fee structure as compared to private one.
29th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can we attend m.d.s exam in intenship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?