28th February 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?

i am ty bsc student and really want to take admission in mbbs can i get admission in mbbs in rajkot after giving gujcet and i eligible for gujcet or not and if not give me better option for get admission in mbbs as i get less percentage in 12th std.

8th June 2011, 02:31 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?

Yes you can take admission in MBBS in P D U Medical College Rajkot but you need to pass GUJCET first.
Also you will need more marks as you have less marks and GUJCET merit list is based both upon class XII (60 % weightage) and Gujcet exams marks (40% weightage) .
10th December 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?

sir ,, i am from maharashtra state and i hav pass out my 12th in 2009 in M.S ,, can i appear for GUJCET as i want admission in Govt MBBS college
2nd April 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for GUJ CET and get MBBS admission as I already have taken admission in BHMS college the previous year..
29th June 2012, 10:33 AM
Paras Gopani

Smile Re: Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?

hey,
yes you can definetly go in MBBS in Rajkot after completing
your current degree,,,but its not through GUJ-CET that you
will get admission but you will have to appear for better exam
-PMT...Pre Medical Test,

The Preliminary Examination would consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.

The duration of paper would be 3 hours.

Final Examination (Only for those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination).

The Final Examination would consist of two papers each of 2 hours duration. Paper-I would contain questions from Physics and Chemistry and Paper-2 would contain questions from Biology (Botany & Zoology).

The Final Examination will have conventional (non-objective) questions to be answered in the Test Booklet supplied.

with best regard
all the best
24th September 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in m.b.b.s with 89%in CBSE exam & 150/180 marks in NEET??
24th September 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

which exam only will i give admission for m.b.b.s in rajkot
24th September 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

I want to give GUJCET the upcoming year but the problem is i have given it once this year n gt 66/120 and wish to withdraw my admission from physio..is it possible to appear for second trial
28th June 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can i eligible to get admission in MBBS if i get 50% in 12th science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?