16th December 2010, 01:09 PM
tahjeeb

Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?

Sir, I have done BSc Zoology and MSc in Medical Microbiology,but now I wish to do MBBS on basis of BSc.Sir plz tell me what are the criteria I need to fulfill e.g % in BSc and from where can I get the form and details about the enterance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Phil in Agricultural Microbiology after completing BSc Zoology and MSc Microbiology?
  2. Can I do MSc in Zoology after doing BSc in Microbiology?
  3. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  5. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology
  6. Can I get medical microbiology in MSc after studying BSc?
  7. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  8. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  9. Can I do Msc in microbiology after Bsc in zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
  11. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  14. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  15. M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?
  16. Which course is good between M.Sc medical microbiology and clinical microbiology? -- [New]
  17. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  18. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
20th October 2011, 10:13 AM
coolrammyl

Default Re: Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?

hey dear u get to sit in pmt test provided u've secured at least 50% in bsc. Same %age in 12 exams and u born before 1987 good luck
5th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to do MBBS after doing BSc Zoology and MSc In medical microbiology? Where can I get the form details?

Sir i now i am doing B.sc in zoology honors,so what r the career in this field.
10th December 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i m doing b.sc(h) zoology and i want to do MBBS after b.sc... So tell me what is the criteria for this or muje MBBS mai kon sai year mai admission milega...?
1st January 2012, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

I have passed bsc with percentage 60 can I get admission in mbbs course but I have not good marks in12th so I get a sit or not
12th February 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello,respective sir,m doing bsc biotechnology & now i want to do msc in medical microbiology .so may i do? Sir actualy in bsc i taken 65%,&in 12th i taken 74% but in 10th i taken only 44% so may i able for do this corse...thx
30th April 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i hav completed my 2 exam and i am waiting for the results.i would like to do degree in zoology.by doing so can i do mbbs after complting degree
27th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir can i sit in entry test of mbbs on bsc marit
7th June 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

actually i got 41% in hsc exam n i have to do mbbs after bsc in zoology is it possible 4 me to take a admission in mbbs after bsc if i will got 60% plz reply me soon sir
13th June 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i get 72% in 12th standard..and completed B.Sc in zoology..can i eligible for mbbs course??and how can i join in mbbs course?should i sit for wbjee??
16th June 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir.i have done m.sc zoology (hons) with65%marks.kya and my date of birth is in 1987.kya mujhe mbbs karne ka mauka milega...anni
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?