2nd September 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBSis possible with 120 marks in NEET OBC category?

I am Jasmin.M . I have score 120 in Neet exam. I am belong to obc category. Can i get admission in mbbs college admission via Counselling. If mbbs college allotted via counselling then whether fee will be in thousand or lakhs

4th September 2022, 12:43 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBBSis possible with 120 marks in NEET OBC category?

Admission in MBBS is possible with 120 marks in NEET OBC category?

In case if you belong to OBC SC or St category then with 120 marks you have qualified Neet examination but even then with this marks you cannot get a seat in any government medical college and chances for even private medical colleges very low.
4th September 2022, 01:31 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission in MBBSis possible with 120 marks in NEET OBC category?

1. In 120 marks, you have qualified the NEET examination unless you are not in general category.

2. Admission in medical college specially in government college not seems to be possible if we look past years cut off.

3. Cut off depends on the number of candidates apply for the exam and your category as well. It differs every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?