2nd July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?

Latest intake in West Bengal in M.B.B.S./ B.D.S COURSE? How many seats increasaes this year? Give details of councelling(date,place ,amount, form,documents,etc) of M.B.B.S./B.D.S. cource admission throughWBJEE. Give details of Central Selection Committee(Medical), West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  2. When the result of JEXPO will be released in West Bengal? Date of counselling session?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  4. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  5. How many seats are there in medical colleges in West Bengal? Are there seats available in MBBS, BDS and Physiotherapy?
  6. Which college can I get in counseling after scoring 2674 rank in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible for me to get admission for CSE course in VIT with 5878 VITEEE rank?
  8. When the result of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Date of Counselling?
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  10. How to join best college after scoring 2600 rank?
  11. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  12. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  13. Admission in M.B.B.S course after qualifying NEET entrance test?
  14. How can I get admission in any colleges of Odisha if secured 590 rank in OJEE-MCA?
  15. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  16. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  17. Can BDS students write EAMCET 2016 exam? Certificates that has to be produced during counselling? -- [New]
  18. When should I go and where should I go for Certificate Verification with a rank of 177730 in EAMCET?
2nd April 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?

how many seats are there in pre medical exam in west bengal? what's the cut-off percentage?
12th May 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?

how many seat available for bds through wb medical joint?
17th May 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS IN MBBS AND BDS IN WB GOVT COLLEGE
11th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in govt. medical colleges of West Bengal?
7th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of third counselling in wst bengal for neet-ug 2013?plz reply....
22nd August 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

My rank in NEET-UG (2013) is 2631..
Shall I be selected for MBBS course in west bengal ..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?