15th June 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?

I'm graduate in BCA with aggregate 64% and my TYBCA percentage is 72% can i get admission in M.Sc CS or IT from Mumbai University

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?
  2. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  4. Will i get admission in BCA in regular full time college in Mumbai after doing 12th science from NIOS? Where are the centers offering BCA in Mumbai of these university?
  5. How to take admission for BCA from Mumbai University after passing 12th?
  6. What is the eligibility to get admission for BCA?
  7. How to take admission in MSc IT after completing BCA with 54% from recognized university
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  9. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. BCA or B.Com from GNIIT: better option after 12th standard with commerce? Percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  12. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  13. How to migration from Madurai Kamaraj University to any other college in Mumbai for studying BCA?
  14. Percentage required in BCA to study MCA course? Total fee expenses?
  15. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  16. How to get admission in BCA college?
  17. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MCA after doing BCA course?
  18. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths? -- [New]
16th June 2011, 10:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?

Sure you will be able to secure admission. During admission the Mumbai University will consider your final marks i.e. 72%. You can check the institutes offering the course. Do apply soon i.e. before the last date of filling applications. You can visit the Mumbai University websites to know the institutes offering the course.
9th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in MSc CS or IT in Mumbai University after graduating in BCA with aggregate of 64% and T.Y BCA percentage of 72%?

Is sikkim manipal university distance education is best for B.C.A course
25th June 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for MScIT admission??
5th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc.it with aggregate 61 percent,i want to take admission in msc.it so, what is the last date for msc.it admission
14th September 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSC-IT from Sikkim Manipal University can i take admission in msc-cs from Mumbai University?
14th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what is eligibility for a msc cs and it corresfoundance?
21st June 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria mumbai university for M.Sc C.S admission
26th June 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

ghanta milta hai bca karne ke baad msc cs main admission in mumbai university
15th June 2018, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate in BCA with aggregate 76.85% and my TYBCA percentage is 83% can i get admission in M.Sc CS or IT from Mumbai University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?