8th April 2015, 09:02 PM
renukashewale@rediffmail.

Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?

respected sir ,
im studying in F Y BCA
questions are :
what is the fees structure of the colleges in and around mumbai ?
can you give me an overall discreption about S Y BCA class
name some collwges in around mumbai for bca ?
whay is the percentage required for me to get admissiom in S Y BCA ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  2. What is the fee structure of BCA?
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. List of the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  8. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  9. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  10. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  11. Which are the distance M.Tech civil engineering colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  12. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  13. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  14. List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai?
  15. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  16. How many top government colleges are there for BCA? What is the fee structure?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc in Nanotechnology? Fee structure of the course in the colleges?
  18. What is the fee structure for all engineering colleges in Mumbai?
31st May 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of colleges in and around Mumbai for BCA?

Am i eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? whta is fee structure for mumbai colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?