20th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?

I Need admission in oil and gas pipeline mgts course and i have comleted diploma in civil engg can i get admission to this course and what are the eligibility criteria for dis course

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?
  2. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
  3. How can I get admission in Oil and Gas management course for MBA
  4. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  5. Can i get job in Oil and Gas Industries after Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering? Provide name of consultancies having vacancies?
  6. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  7. Will i get good B-schools through May MAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  9. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector?
  10. What are the best courses in M.Tech for B.E Mechanical engineers
  11. Can I do MBA in port management or Oil Gas in IIM or IIT?
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA on Diploma Civil basis?
  13. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission?
  14. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate? -- [New]
  15. Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  17. Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?
  18. Future of Petroleum and related engineering courses
15th November 2011, 11:44 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Hello friend.

One of my cousin done the oil and pipeline course in kerala, he belongs from mech dept.
eligible criteria for joining the course is minimum of 50 percent.
you have good future in middle east countries once you complete the course.
26th February 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?

which is the better option -b.tech in oil n gas or bba in oil n gas management?
3rd October 2012, 01:44 PM
vijaykrish16

Thumbs up Re: Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Hello,
It s good to see your interest in Oil and Gas field. We are a Energy and Research Institute At Kerala (kozhikode) providing PGD professional courses which you ll find it valuable to get into oil and gas Sector.

u can send me your updated resume at [email protected] where i can provide you some job oriented courses along with modules for your reference which is assured with job once you are done with training.

All the best for your future.
2nd January 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in computer science..i want to persue my carrier in oil and gas or pipelin. So can i get into this feild .and plese suggest me some good institutes
25th March 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hai ,i am vasil from kozhokode,kerala, i have complete diploma in mechanical engineering and now trying to get admission in oil and gas pipeline course,can you pls help me to find good institute
17th April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission PhD in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course
1st June 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai ,i am vasil from kozhokode,kerala, i have complete diploma in mechanical engineering and now trying to get admission in oil and gas pipeline course,can you pls help me to find good institute

Hello Vasil, Admissions are going on and class commences from July 1st. Send your details to [email protected] or register yourself at http://67.228.29.30:81 and we will let you know the proceedings.
11th January 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

am compleating my 2 commerce , am interested to doing oil and gas pipe line management ,what are the eligiblity criteria?
13th June 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

my sun to become this year civil diploma.
after he admission in pipe line cources in mumbai for gulf countries petrolium company.
pls.inform us in which college in mumbai for this cources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?