19th June 2010, 04:50 PM
shivani sachdeva

Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?

I want to know about the admission process in b.ed at MDU rohtak through correspondence for 2010-2011 session. what is the eligibility and last date of submiting the form? where and how is the form available? also, what is the date of the entrance examination? And i want to know How many study centres are affiliated to it pls revert asap
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  2. Admission schedule for regular B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the entrance exam date?
  3. How to study in MDU Rohtak Campus? What are the advantages to study in government colleges?
  4. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?
  5. What is the procedure for online/offline admission in B.Ed from MDU Rohtak? What is the last date?
  6. Which is the entrance exam for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What is the syllabus?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from MDU Rohtak in Distance Education? Is Maharashi Dayanand University recognized for B.Ed?
  8. What is the date of submission of forms for BSc Nursing in MDU Rohtak?
  9. Can i study B.Ed. from MDU, Rohtak with BA qualification and teaching experience?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  11. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of the correspondence course from MDU Rohtak?
  12. List of all B.Ed colleges affiliated to MDU Rohtak? Last date of submission of the forms?
  13. Will I get admission in MDU Rohtak after scoring 44.6% marks in B.Com?
  14. Under which University government college of Rohtak is affiliated either KU or MDU?
  15. B.ed entrance exam in MDU and list of recognised colleges in MDU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I shift from one college to another college in 2nd year as both are affiliated to MDU(Rohtak)? -- [New]
  17. What is the MDU Rohtak entrance exam date?
  18. How may I get the date sheet for B.A part II exam of MDU Rohtak?
15th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?

Admission to the B.Ed. Programe is open to men and women from all parts of the country.

Eligibility:
a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College
etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
24th September 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course in MDU Rohtak? Where can I get the form? Date of the entrance exam? How many study centers are affiliated to it?

Issuing and closing date of b.ed application form of correspondance
25th September 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to be admission of b.ed at bilashpur so please kindly inform me when the session will start in 2012
3rd October 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have done my B.com from DU with an aggregate of 42% marks and have also done MBA from Symbiosis institute with 50% marks
Please advise if I can take an admission in the university

Thanks!
Pooja
7th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am an in service S.S. Master.I have passed B.Ed. from your uni. in may 1989 through correspondence course. my teaching subjects are Hindi and SOS.Now I wanted to pass English as additional teaching subject. Please tell me that can I applicable for this or not. If yes tell me the procedure how to apply the form and last date.
Thanks
Ajay.
8th November 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Enquiry for last date for admission in mdu (b.ed course)
12th November 2011, 11:29 AM
rudramishra

Eligibility:
a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)any Master degree and M.aster in commerce,Philosophy, Sociology or Psychology course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% .

d)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree level,which will you take as the teaching subject.

So,if you are eligible then go for the following colleges :-

1) A. G. Teachers College,Ahmedabad

2) Aadivasi Seva Sahayyak & Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha's Shri. S. H. Naik College of Education, Nandurbar

3) Abhay Yuva Kalyan Kendra's College of Education, Dhule

4) Adarsha Shikshan Mandali's Adarsha Comprehensive College of Education and Research,Pune

5) Department of Teacher Education Shibli National College etc.

for more visit: http://www.way2college.com/B-EdColleges.php.
16th April 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR

I AM SUBHASH CHANDRA

I HAVE PASSED B.COM FROM IGNOU

AND I WANT TO DI THE B.ED COURSE

PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS & HELP

ID :- [email protected]

THANKS

SUBHASH CHANDRA
14th May 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I done my BCA correspondence fro Jamia hamdard univercity can I eligible for B.Ed mdu

Swami
New Delhi
27th July 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc. from P.M.C. group now i wanted to do b.ed. from mdu, what i have to do for that
6th September 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am chumki sukul.I have passed B.A(honrs) from vidyasagar university .I want to give details for b.ed course.pls give details.

Thanks
pls contact [email protected]
6th September 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am chumki sukul.I have passed B.A(honrs) from vidyasagar university .I want to give details for b.ed course.pls give details.

Thanks
pls contact [email protected]
20th March 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

When the course will start n how much fees have to be paid
31st March 2017, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I am suruchi vij. Did my graduation in 2001. I have also done German language diploma from max mueller bhawan. I would like to take up b Ed with German language . How to go about it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?