4th November 2010, 11:07 PM
deepakseh

Admission Procedure of DCE? What are the Reservation Schemes for OBC Quotas?

How DCE is combined with AIEEE.

1)Tell me about the procedure and

2)The reservation Schemes for OBC quotas?

5th November 2010, 01:12 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission Procedure of DCE? What are the Reservation Schemes for OBC Quotas?

hi friend,

Now the DCE is become Delhi Technological University. All the admission for undergraduate category is made through AIEEE. But students will be selected through AIEEE, onlyif they precisely fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission.

For this following keypoints will have to be paid attention.
  • Candidate belonging to National Capital Territory of Delhi will have a reservation of 85% of total seats, rest of the candidate belonging to outside delhi region will get only 15% seats in UG course.
  • If you really want to get admission in DCE then you also have to submit a separate application on a prescribed form to be procured from Delhi Technological University after the announcement of AIEEE-2010 Result. The Application Form for admission to B.Tech. courses can be downloaded from www.dce.edu
  • There is 3% reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPEN category candidates but they have to take care of this thing that disabled SC/ST/OBC/OPEN candidate would have preference over an able-bodies SC/ST/OBC/OPEN candidate.
5th November 2010, 06:11 PM
ashwani avasthi

Post Re: Admission Procedure of DCE? What are the Reservation Schemes for OBC Quotas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakseh View Post
How DCE is combined with AIEEE.

1)Tell me about the procedure and

2)The reservation Schemes for OBC quotas?
Dear Friend,You will get the full details for your queries from official website mentioned below.
www.dce.edu

thank you
13th February 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission Procedure of DCE? What are the Reservation Schemes for OBC Quotas?

I was born in gujarat.We are from Maharastra and belong to OBC.Can i get reservation in OBC if i apply to gujarat college when my cast does not figure in OBC of gujarat
14th February 2011, 08:23 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Admission Procedure of DCE? What are the Reservation Schemes for OBC Quotas?

[DEAR friend
DCE IS THE DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGG. WHICH IS LOCATED IN DELHI IN BAWANA.
there is admission through AIEEE score card .because in DCE 15%reservation for AIEEE.but there is so much mob.you can also fill-up the form which is special for DCE.
reservation is available hare you got reservation as the the government rule if you are belong to non-creamy layer of O.B.C.then you get reservation as the government rule .
[/I]
4th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Admission Procedure of DCE
DCE IS THE DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGG. WHICH IS LOCATED IN DELHI IN BAWANA.
there is admission through AIEEE score card .because in DCE 15%reservation for AIEEE.but there is so much mob.you can also fill-up the form which is special for DCE.
reservation is available hare you got reservation as the the government rule if you are belong to non-creamy layer of O.B.C.then you get reservation as the government rule .
Now the DCE is become Delhi Technological University. All the admission for undergraduate category is made through AIEEE. But students will be selected through AIEEE, onlyif they precisely fulfill the eligibility criteria for admission.
Candidate belonging to National Capital Territory of Delhi will have a reservation of 85% of total seats, rest of the candidate belonging to outside delhi region will get only 15% seats in UG course.
If you really want to get admission in DCE then you also have to submit a separate application on a prescribed form to be procured from Delhi Technological University after the announcement of AIEEE-2010 Result. The Application Form for admission to B.Tech. courses can be downloaded from www.dce.edu
There is 3% reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPEN category candidates but they have to take care of this thing that disabled SC/ST/OBC/OPEN candidate would have preference over an able-bodies SC/ST/OBC/OPEN candidate.

good luck
31st March 2011, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

I am 3 marks short of 60%....will DCE accpet my admission if i qualify AIEEE ???
Ny IdEa..??
Nybody..!!!
pls Help :(
14th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i have three questions, please help me:

1. I am belong to Delhi NCR OBC list i have OBC certificate dated 10/7/2010, shall i will be get the admission on the basis of this certificate as on the DTU site it is now mentioned that OBC certificate should be issued after 31/03/2011. And as per the SDM office and rule of Delhi government oce certificate can not be issued if the person already have it. There is no provision for reissue of OBC certificate.

2. My rank in AIEEE this year is 10780 (AI), please suggest wheater i will be eligible to apply to DTU under OBC category or shall i apply under gen CATEGORY.

3. MY CASTE FEATURE IN THE STATE LIST OF DELHI NCR AND NOT IN THE CENTRAL LIST IS I WILL BE STILL ELEGIBLE UNDER OBC CATEGORY. THE DTU consider the OBC certificagte as per central list or state list.
8th July 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

if obc candidate bring over all rank 1 will he will be included in genreal
15th August 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

iam belong to obc catogery...how much rank i have to score in aieee to get admission in dce..plz help me
22nd September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 12th from delhi, but i do not belong to delhi . Will my obc certificate made in u.p be valid ?
23rd October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i am belong to obc amd has handicape....how much i have to score for creacking aieee
10th August 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

iam belong to obc and i live in delhi ..how much i have to score for dtu
13th March 2013, 05:04 AM
Unregistered

My obc caste is there in the central list of delhi but not state.. Wil i get reservation or not?
11th April 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th from cbse delhi but i belong to u.p and i have obc certificate from central list. will it be valid for dtu delhi region
19th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

hi
can anyone help me
that

i have not filled OBC in jee main because i have not got my OBC centralised certificate
weather i can fill the OBC in dtu and weather it will be applicable in getting admission in DTU
as i have DELHI STATE OBC
and also i m resident of delhi
19th May 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have 61marks in jee mains and 87percent in ISC board and want admission in btech in DTU abd comes under OBC category and from outside delhi ...Please guide me how to fill the form ..Asmita verma
1st June 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Heyy
I have done 12th frm delhi and i m in centralised list of obc bt not come under delhi state obc so will i get benefits fr passing 12th frm delhi
9th July 2014, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

sir ,i have done my schooling from delhi ,but my home town is haryana so my obc is made from haryana govt for central list .can i avail as obc candidate for dtu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?