22nd June 2010, 06:39 PM
abhiranjan42

Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?

wt is the procedure 2 get admission in colleges on d basis of AIEEE marks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?
  2. Suggest me good colleges based on my AIEEE score -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Admission through AIEEE through Madhya Pradesh state quota? Good colleges in M.P. based on AIEEE rank?
  4. How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  7. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission?
  8. How to join in B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore after finishing 12th?
  9. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  10. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  11. How can I apply for those colleges who consider AIEEE score?
  12. Colleges or university providing admission through AIEEE? Procedure to contact the colleges?
  13. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  14. Is admission in Thapar University based on AIEEE score or any separate exam?
  15. How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?
  16. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET
  17. Can I do Ph.D in HR after completion of MBA course? -- [New]
  18. Colleges or universities providing admission through AIEEE? How to contact the colleges?
22nd June 2010, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?

i want to get admission through aieee
22nd June 2010, 09:22 PM
Kumar Mayank

Default Re: Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?

This year Aieee counselling is taking place online. You need to register,fill up choices,and ultimately lock choices.For further details visit www.ccb.nic.in.
22nd June 2010, 09:30 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

the process is first u attend counselling to get admission in any college as per ur AIEEE score .

to get admission to any NIT college ur rank should be within the requirement.

if u will not get admission than there are also many private colleges in many states those give admission as per AIEEE rank .

so u attend all the counselling .

best of luck.
22nd June 2010, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

The admission procedure is simple. Lots of colleges consider AIEEE score for admission to their 1st year BTech. So you will need to keep an eye on the notification of all those website.

Most of them have given out their notification. There are some entrance exams like Thapar,DA IICT,PDPU,Nirma and many other entrance exams

When the notification is out the procedure is given differently by each exam. So there is no same kind of procedure so you will have to apply for them separately.

So keep tracking these exams for updated information
23rd June 2010, 02:05 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiranjan42 View Post
to get admission through aieee, you have to do counseling. For couseling you must log on to the official website
www.ccb.nic.in
there you have to register as a user first. Then you have to fill choices. And atlast when you have filled all your choices, you have to lock them.
23rd June 2010, 06:58 PM
siddharthkathuria

Wink Re: Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhiranjan42 View Post
well, if you are invited for counselling you have to do it online.
for many private colleges like daiict,lnmiit,nirma univ.,ymca,lingya's etc,seperate forms are filled and then they do counselling accordingly as per there norms
25th June 2010, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the prospect of metalaurgy completed through nit raipurand is there any chance to slide into electrical branch after reporting to the institute
26th June 2010, 01:40 AM
bholag

dear friend,
at first you have score good to get good colleges then you have to check the date for counseling at internet and attend the counseling,their is lots of option of colleges are available to get admission .
you can booked your seat either by giving the admission charge at counseling centre or at college campus.
30th June 2010, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

ye log ko jab pata nahi hota hai toh bolte kyu hai...
1st July 2010, 12:48 AM
sital

dear friend,
To get good colleges you have to score good in your AIEEE exam and then you have to attend the counseling conducted and their you can gat an option of colleges to choose.
and you can apply to different states for admission by attending the counseling as different states have 10-15 % reserved seats through AIEEE
27th July 2010, 12:58 AM
agentroy
Senior Member+

hi friend
the procedure for the admission is very simple if you have been called for the central counseling then you can get the detail date of your counseling from the following site
www.aieee.nic.in
or even you can go for the state counseling
13th August 2010, 09:04 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

f you have been called for the central counseling then you can get the detail date of your counseling from the following site
www.aieee.nic.in
but as the date of the counseling is already over.
so for this time.
you can go now.
so it will be better to prepare for the next year if you have not taken the admission this time.
1st March 2011, 02:43 PM
Hardskull_007

first of all for seeking admission through AIEEE, you need to register for online counselling at www.ccb.nic.in... after you register you can fill choices and can go with the available choices for you...

also you can apply to different colleges which take students on the basis of AIEEE rankings like Nirma, PDPU, DAIICT, UV Patel, DDIT etc.. you can fill thier admission forms either online if available or you can download the form and then fill it and post it...

based on your rankings a merit list will be declared and if you are really lucky.. you will get the college...

Best Of Luck...
13th March 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I need the details of previous admissons Under open cartegory for girls rank wise ,subjecrt and collegewise.
21st April 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

AT HOW MUCH TIME I CAN GIVE THE EXAM OF AIEEE
16th May 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to know tht can i gt iiit hyderabad if i get abpout 200-210 marks in aieee??? also if i could gt a very good nit college in civil or chemical branch???
5th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know that how to get admission in nits on the bases of ranks (aieee)
5th June 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i wanted to know that can i gt iiit hyderabad if i get about 111 marks in aieee??? also if i could gt a very good nit college in civil or chemical branch in hyderabad??
5th June 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

do we have to apply separatly before for colleges other than nit which considers aieee marks
6th June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get any good college on 141 score with state rank 5000 in up may it be private or gov.plz reply me soon
7th June 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I GOT STATE RANK 952 RAJASTHAN IN B.ARCH.WILL I GET ANY NIT OR NOT.?????
8th June 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

THE ADMISSIONS BASED ON WHICH RANK ALL INDIA OR STATE RANK OR CAT
8th June 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i got 73marks and 43009 rank(OBC) which college m i expected to get??
18th June 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

age reqd for aieee
29th June 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i have 36000 obc rank ,will i get into any AIEEE college?
19th June 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

give me the website of aieee based college's admition?
10th July 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

my state rank is 15863 can i get admission in nit colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?