11th November 2010, 02:44 PM
Venkateswarlu Mallavarapu

Admission procedure of IIMs in Accounting and Finance Control Course?

what is the procedure of admission in to iim in the course of accounting and finance control? and also pls tell me what is the syllabus for required entrance tests?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  2. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Which colleges should I choose after taking commerce without Maths and scoring 65% in 12th board?
  4. What specialization to choose in MBA after completing B.Com in Computer Application? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  6. How can I get admission in S.Y.B.Com after completing first year Accounting and Finance?
  7. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  8. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  9. Which stream should I go for after 12th commerce
  10. Procedure to take admission to CA course? Can I do a course on Cost Accounting being a candidate having secured 42% in B.Com Honors?
  11. What are the career options available after completing 10+2(commerce)?
  12. Which is better among Finance and Accounting to study in B.Com? -- [New]
  13. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  14. Admission in B.Com while in first year of Accounting and Finance course?
  15. Which are the courses available which would help me to have a better career after completion of graduation in commerce?
  16. How many subjects are there in CA? What is the passing marks for the same?
  17. Last 5 years TYB.Com Accounting and Finance?
  18. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
14th November 2010, 03:15 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of IIMs in Accounting and Finance Control Course?

you need to apply for CAT exam to get admission in IIM.
28th November 2010, 08:04 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of IIMs in Accounting and Finance Control Course?

CAT scores are considered in the admission process. It is an objective type test with negative marks for wrong answers. You need to prepare in areas like data interpretation, logical reasoning, mathematics, verbal reasoning and also general knowledge.
30th December 2010, 06:41 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkateswarlu Mallavarapu View Post
what is the procedure of admission in to iim in the course of accounting and finance control? and also pls tell me what is the syllabus for required entrance tests?
You have to appear for CAT-Common Aptitude Test in order to get admission in top colleges.

The syllabus includes the quantitative reasoning and verbal reasoning.

In quantitative reasoning prepare basic algebra, DI, geometry etc.
In verbal reasoning prepare for reading comprehension, vocabulary, analogies etc.

The admissions in IIM is based on your CAT score. And even some business schools ask for two years work experience. Without this two years of work experience its not possible to get into IIM's.

All the Best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?