25th February 2018, 03:25 PM
shan!b@

Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?

How can I apply for departmental test of Aligarh Muslim University for MA Arabic Admission - 2018? Please, discuss about it's procedure in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for admission in MA Arabic at Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Eligibility criteria for admission in M.A.(Arabic) at Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. When the admission of M.A.(Arabic) will be started at Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD (Arabic Literature) at Aligarh Muslim University? Will I have to pass entrance exam?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Whether Aligarh Muslim University offers BBA or not? If yes, what is the admission procedure?
  10. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BTech admission in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agriculture Microbiology) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA in Aligarh Muslim University for a citizen of Jammu?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University with 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to get admission?
28th February 2018, 03:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan!b@ View Post
How can I apply for departmental test of Aligarh Muslim University for MA Arabic Admission - 2018? Please, discuss about it's procedure in details.
To be eligible to study M.A in Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University, you should have passed B.A /B.A Theology with Advance Arabic paper with atleast 50% marks aggregate from a recognzied university.

Admission in M.A (Arabic) are offered through Departmental Test. The course duration is for 2 years.

Entrance Examination pattern :Examination will be having 80 questions out of which 70 objective type and 10 short answer type questions. Total marks will be 200.

Official website : https://www.amu.ac.in/
28th February 2018, 06:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for MA Arabic from Aligarh Muslim University?

Details about MA Arabic Admission-2018 in AMU:-

Last Date of Application:- 20 March 2018

Admission Test Date:- 29 June 2018

Eligibility:- Candidate must have done BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Th./BA Theology with Advance Arabic Papers with at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Selection Process:- Performance in the Departmental Admission Test conducted by AMU at Aligarh

AMU Application Process:-
Visit the official website of AMU
Register as a new user by providing details of Name, Address & course of choice.
Login using the username and password generated at the time of registration.
Fill theform with respect to personal and academic details. Upload photograph and signature.
Fill the application form and pay the application by Credit/Debit card or through Net-Banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?