25th February 2018, 02:13 AM
Ankita@1996

What should I do to get my father's name correction on 10th certificate from UP board?

My name is Ankita Srivastava, I want to say that I have completed my 10th in 2010 from UP board. In my certificate my father's name is Vinod Srivastava but my father's original name is Vinod Lal Srivastava so I want to correct my father's name for this what should I do?

28th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get my father's name correction on 10th certificate from UP board?

Yes, it will be corrected but for the correction in the certificate, you have to visit the regional office of the board.

Candidates also need to have documents which are valid to justify the correction.

The documents may be your aadhar card, birth certificate, residential certificate, voter id etc.
28th February 2018, 12:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get my father's name correction on 10th certificate from UP board?

To get your father's name corrected in your 10th standard marksheet, you have to contact the school where you have pursued 10th standard. You have to contact the school principal and inform him about the same. You have to fill the application form and submit a copy of any identity proof of your father to the principal, so, that he will forward your request to the main board and you will get new certificate with your father's name corrected within 10-15 working days.
28th February 2018, 04:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

For the correction in the father's name you have to visit the UP board office.

You also have to submit the correct proof for the correction in the certificate.

Candidates also have to pay some nominal fee for the correction.

You will be given new certificate after correction.
28th February 2018, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can visit regional center of your board and give them an application mentioning that you want to correct name of your father in academic marksheets. You can also forward this application from your school to board.

Attach a document which contains correct name. With one month, you will receive new certificate with correct details. Some fee need to be paid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?