22nd December 2020, 11:20 AM
Jyothipadaga

Admission procedure to study in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School. I want his admission in 3rd standard. Can any of you please let me know about the procedure to join this school for the 3rd standard? Kindly help me in this regard.

3rd January 2021, 07:20 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 3rd standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

Admissions in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School is opened every year for Class 1 and Class 11 standard students only.

Generally, online applications are released in January and to be submitted by mid of February.

As you are planning for getting admission of your ward in 3rd standard so it won't be possible. Online applications are released for Class 1 and 11 standard only.

For more information, you can visit: https://www.ssshss.edu.in/index.php?...=29&Itemid=152
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?