21st November 2015, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

Hello sir,

My daughter is in class-iv and I want her to take admission in this sri sathya sai primary girls school. I want complete details about the admission process. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi
  2. Detailed procedure of admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, Puttaparthy?
  3. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  4. Details about the admission procedure of Sri Sathya Sai School at Prashanthi Nilayam for 5th standard?
  5. How to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Class 5th in Sri Sathya Sai Higher Sec. School?
  7. How to get admission in 5th std in sri Sathya sai school Puttaparthi?
  8. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai School Puttaparthi in 7th class?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Sri Sathya Sai Baba trust school?
  11. Admission procedure in 1st standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School?
  12. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  13. Procedure for admission in 4th class in Satya Sai Primary School
  14. How to get admission in 3rd standard at Sathya Sai School?
  15. Procedure to get admission for 5th standard in Putaparthi Sai Baba School?
  16. How may I get admission in Puttaparthi ? I'm studying in 8th std in Sri Sathya sai institute of educare chrompet
  17. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  18. Information about admission in class 8 at Alike's Sri Sathya Sai Loka Seva High School
21st November 2015, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

To get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Primary school, the candidate must have completed 4th standard from a recognised board. You can apply for admission by obtaining application forms from the school office directly or by sending D.D of Rs.100/- in favour of School Principal from 1st January to 15th February. The filled in application form should be sent to the school before 1st March of the year of admission. After completion of admission process, you can get admission in 5th standard in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School.
22nd November 2015, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in standard 5th Sri Sathya Sai Primary School?

You need to first of all contact the school itself and ask for the admission procedure, like if there is an online registration system for admission, you will probably have to regsiter for admission online and will have to fill up the forms and submit it online

However, after having submitted the form and all the documents required, there will probably be an entrance examination conducted to test the basic ability of the students and followed by it will be an interview conducted for both the student and the parents.

So, if you wish to get your child admitted in the school, you should better prepare her for it from now on.
23rd November 2015, 01:38 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The procedure to get admitted in Sri Sathya Sai primary school is that you have to collect the admission form from the school office or else you can register your daughter through online process of admission. After registering you have to fill up the application form and submit the filled form along with the documents required. After that there will be an entrance examination conducted by the school authorities to check the quality of the student. Qualifying which your ward can get admission in the school.
26th October 2018, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, My son is studying sixth class we would like to join him in Sri Satya Sai Puttaparthi school please suggest us fee structure and admission procedure.

Thank you.
1st June 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 4 the standard I'm looking to join my son naw he is in 3 rd STD so for 4 the STD wen should we go through admission process
21st December 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for 8th standard in Sathya Sai Secondary School, Puttaparthi 2020-21
What is procedure of admission.
10th May 2022, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

My son completed his 4th standrd know we need admission in 5th class at kamlapur district Gulbarga in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?