5th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission process and eligibility criteria to get admission in Queen Mary's College Chennai?

what is the admission process and eligibility criteria for getting admission into queen mary's college, chennai

Related Questions:
  1. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Ed in Chennai? Procedure to get admission?
  2. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in well known colleges like Loyala, Chennai?
  4. Can I study M.Tech(ECE) if completed B.Tech(EIE)?
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission to Architecture colleges in Chennai? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  8. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
  9. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  11. Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?
  12. Which are the good colleges of Patna where forensic course is available? Eligibility criteria and the admission process?
  13. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission in pantnagar engineering college?
  16. Can a student with non-commerce stream in 12th standard join B.Com?
  17. Eligibility and tuition fees details for admission to Banasthali Vidyapith school in class IX?
  18. Will there be any Sunday Colleges to join M.Sc course?
28th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process and eligibility criteria to get admission in Queen Mary's College Chennai?

plz kindly inform me there is M.A. history correspondence courses in this college. I,m applying from Iran.
4th February 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process and eligibility criteria to get admission in Queen Mary's College Chennai?

when will be the application for UG admission 2012 in queen mary's college issued?
2nd May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a bsc home science student, i want to take admission in msc home science to your college. so please tell me the admission criteria, admission date for 2012 batch.
29th April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

respcted sir iam a bsc biochemistry student,i want to do my msc biochemistry in your clg.so pls kindly tell me the admission
criteria,fees structure and admission date for the year 2013-14
7th December 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

can i join Bachelor of arts in music , i am 36years old completed engg.
1st February 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

DO WE NEED MATH FOR JOINING IN B.COM IN QUEEN MARYS COLLEGE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?