13th March 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for Fine Arts in Higher Secondary at J.J School of Arts, Mumbai

How can my daughter get admission in J.J.School of Arts, Mumbai after 10th for her Higher Secondary in Fine Arts? What is the last date of applying in this school?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of admission in JJ School of Arts for 2016 session
  2. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts in Mumbai? Is there any admission test available?
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  4. Possibility to do correspondence Diploma in Fine Arts along with Higher Secondary for 10th student?
  5. List of top Arts schools for Higher Secondary in Rajasthan and subjects covered in Arts in class 11th and 12th?
  6. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course?
  7. List of Colleges offering BFA Degree in Correspondence in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  9. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  10. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  11. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  12. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Details of school admission process in Chandigarh?
  14. When the forms will be available for JJ School of Arts? Difference between Fine Arts and Applied Arts?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  16. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India -- [New]
  18. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
28th March 2018, 03:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission process for Fine Arts in Higher Secondary at J.J School of Arts, Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can my daughter get admission in J.J.School of Arts, Mumbai after 10th for her Higher Secondary in Fine Arts? What is the last date of applying in this school?
This is to inform you that the fine arts course can only be opted after completion of 12th level of study from recognzied board. Since, your daughter just now completed her 10th level of study, It would be better for you to enroll your daughter into the Hobby course programme which is mainly for the student who has completed 10th level of study. So, here is the details of admission process for Hobby course Programme :

Hobby Course Programme:

1. Painting - 40 seats

2. Portrait painting - 20 seats

3. Print making - 20 seats

4. landscape painting - 20 seats

5. Creamic - 20 seats

6. Metails - 20 seats

Course fee : Rs 6000/-

Form fee : Rs 50/-

Course Registration is done in the month of May, 2018 at the respective campus. So, you can visit the school office to know the details about this course.
29th March 2018, 05:19 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process for Fine Arts in Higher Secondary at J.J School of Arts, Mumbai

No, you cannot get admission for higher secondary education in arts because JJ school of arts do not offer higher secondary education. The full details about the college, courses and admission process are given below.

JJ (Jamshedji Jeejeebhoy) school of arts offers different level courses like diploma, under graduation, post graduation and hobby courses.
The eligibility required to apply for under graduation course is 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board. For diploma & hobby course the eligibility required is 10th class from any recognized board.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam named MH - AAC - CET (Maharashtra - Applied Arts & Crafts - Common Entrance Test). You need to apply for the test through online, pay the registration fees and submit the application form.

Based on your qualification you’ll be eligible for diploma and hobby course. If you are interested in the course apply for them.
If you are interested in arts then it will be better if you complete your higher secondary education and apply for under graduation level degree (BFA).

For Moreno information about notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of JJ School of arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?