29th June 2010, 11:59 PM
kabirkumbhar

Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

hi
i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University. Is there any entrence test for it?

Related Questions:
  1. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  2. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  3. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  4. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
  5. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  6. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  7. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  8. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  9. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  10. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  11. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  12. How to prepare for Msc chemistry Entrance exam in osmania university? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  14. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  15. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  16. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  18. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
30th June 2010, 04:25 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

yes, NEST 2010 is the entrance exam for getting admission in delhi university in the month of May.
30th June 2010, 06:11 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirkumbhar View Post
hi
i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University. Is there any entrence test for it?
Hi
Yes, you have to give entrance test.
And then you get admission.
You have to download more details from below given site.
http://www.du.ac.in/pg09.html
I have attached one pdf file please check that.
Good luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PGfrom du.pdf(278.3 KB, 1937 views)
30th June 2010, 06:12 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Hello friend,
yes you have to give entrance test for MSC Chem, and for syllabus and aplication form detais visit to: www.du.ac.in
30th June 2010, 11:12 PM
sukanti

There is no admission test . You need
50% or above in Chemistry and 60% or above in aggregate score in your degree from recognized university in any B.Sc course with Chemistry as on of the subject.
7th July 2010, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

any entrance test in chemistry fot admission to m.sc programme in delhi university
15th July 2010, 11:27 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

you have to go through their entrances and with you bachelor marks which should be above 60%,you can vie for admission.
they take a interview too.
search at their homesite.
23rd July 2010, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

pls tell the process of applying to MSc in your university?
5th August 2010, 01:35 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Details as follows:

Course Title

MSc Chemistry

Course Duration

Faculty / School / Department / Center offering the course

Department of Chemistry

Intake / Seats

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3Years Course after 10+2) with 50% or above marks in aggregate both main and subsidiary (integrated) and 50% or above marks in Chemistry from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.
OR
B.Sc.(Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass) (3 Years course after 10+2) with 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry from Delhi University or any other University whose Examination is recognized as equivalent to Delhi University and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

NOTE: 1. A candidate who wishes to be admitted to M.Sc. Course in Chemistry must have passed B.Sc. (Genl) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject or B.Sc. (Genl.) Restricted Courses with Chemistry, combined Mathematics and Physics and any one of the following:

(i). Industrial Chemistry.
(ii). Environmental Science.
(iii). Agro-Chemicals and Pest Control,
(iv). Analytical Methods in Chemistry and Bio-Chemistry.

2. A candidate passing Chemistry (Honours) Examination as main subjectmust have been passed Physics and Mathematics as his/her subsidiary/ancillary subjects at the qualifying examination.

Information about the courses provided here is partial and should not be treated as comprehensive. i.e The institution would be offering other course than those mentioned here. Students are advised to check with the intitution for the latest information in regard to the course.

MSc Entrance Test Notice 2007-08

(Faculty of Science)

50% seats will be filed up on the basis of merit based on marks obtained by the candidates in the respective BSc (Hons) Courses Examination from University of Delhi (not through Entrance Test). They are, however, advised to make application for the admission through Entrance Test as well.
8th August 2010, 03:03 PM
prathamesh22

dude
simply visit this link for the inof
web.du.ac.in/admissionsold-o.html
www.du.ac.in/.../DU/.../admissions/.../Ph_D_admission_notice_2862010.pdf

best of luck for the future
15th September 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

will the admission is totally based on msc entrance exam or marks of bsc will also count?means 50%from the aggreagate marks of bsc and 50% from the entrance test?
17th October 2010, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteri for getting admission into Msc(chem) ? Is there any entrance test for it?
9th November 2010, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteri for getting admission into P.hd(chem) ? Is there any entrance test for it? when it is conducted? please give me details.
10th November 2010, 02:35 AM
professor.singh

YES THERE IS AN ENTARENCE EXAM IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
more information is as follows:

M.Sc. Course in Chemistry

Intake capacity : 139

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3 Years Course after 10+2) from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

Eligibility: 50% or above marks in aggregate and 50% or above marks in Chemistry. Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent examination recognized by the University of Delhi with Mathematics.

OR

B.Sc.(Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass)/B.Sc. (Prog.)

(3 Years Course after 10+2) from Delhi University or any other University from any stream and with any combination of subjects, but having chemistry as one of them whose examination is recognized as equivalent to Delhi University and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

Eligibility: 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry. Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent examination recognized by the University of Delhi with Mathematics
15th December 2010, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I m bachelor in PHARMACY. i m eligible or not for M.Sc. chemistry. when entrance exam is conduct ? please give me
details. my e mail id is sunildeshwalcs@ g mail.com
18th December 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i am the employ in reputed Pharma company & actually i am an M.B.A Graduate. can you any budy suggest how can i do the MSc chemistry. my graduation is B.A and Inter Programme is Bi.P.C.

Is any chance to do the MSc-Chemistry? kindy suggest me.

Mahesh
10th January 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Good morning Sir, I just wana to ask u that what is the syallabus for entrance of M.sc and exam date.
11th January 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc chemistry with mathematics and food science and quality control as subsidiaries in calicut university(kerala) with 67% mark.I am eligible or not for entrance exam for MSc Chemistry in delhi university?
2nd April 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i'm student of BSc life sc plz tell me about d eligiblity and criteria and when d form r available for MSc in chem
5th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

when is the test held for m.sc in chemistry?how many seats are available for students of other university
19th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

colleges offering course M.Sc in industrial chemistry in Uttar pradesh and near by it.
27th May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiii i m student of b.sc. (gen.) with zoology,botany & chemistry
plz tell me how can i apply for m.sc. in chemistry from delhi university ?
29th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bsc. ( CEMISTRY HONS.).with zoology and botany
can i apply for msc in applied chemistry course from delhi university?
29th May 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i m student of bsc with chemistry hons. and zoology and botany
can i apply for msc in chemistry from delhi university
3rd June 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

if i have done chemistry honours then also i have to give entrance for M.sc in chemistry
15th June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir... i m Sameer of bsc (iii)(chem-Hons) sambalpur university,orissa , am i eligible for msc chem in du. Pls inform me about d terms conditions & d entrance.......
my email [email protected]
21st June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do msc with chemistry subject from iit-jee so plese tell me it's process and syllabus
28th June 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir
what is requrement of entrance exam
30th June 2011, 12:00 AM
swastik08

hi dear,
Yes, you have to give entrance test.
And then you get admission.
You have to download more details from below given site.
http://www.du.ac.in/pg09.html
I have attached one pdf file please check that.

thanks
4th July 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission process of MSc Chemistry in mumbai University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabirkumbhar View Post
hi
i am student of Bsc 3 & i want to Know about admission process of MSc Chemistry in mumbai University. Is there any entrence test for it?
Admission process of MSc Chemistry in mumbai University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
8th July 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

how can we admit in net with chemistry?
16th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

am a student of b.sc.(non-med,final year,krukshetra university) n i have secured (agrregate )80% marks upto my 3rd sem is it possible to get admission in msc.chemistry in delhi university on the bases of my marks in b.sc. plz.... do reply. my id [email protected].
16th July 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

am a student of b.sc.(non-med,final year,krukshetra university) n i have secured 80%marks(agreegate)upto my 3rd sem is it possible to take admission in m.sc.chemistry in delhi university on the bases of my marks in b.sc. plz ... do reply my id is '[email protected]'
3rd August 2011, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I am a student passing b.sc secured 55% marks in chemistry hons.in which state university i can get a seat in a university in india?
15th August 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

HELLO! i am a student of 2nd year chem. hns. (du) i wanted to know that what percentage is known to be eligible for taking admission in msc.? and is there an entrance exam for it or is it based on merit?
18th August 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

hi
am a student of B.sc chemestry hons with botany and zoology can i apply delhi university and what is the percentag of Msc addmission.
9th October 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

hi sir, i am persuing B.Sc final year.what is the syllabus of M.Sc entrance exam?send me the answer on my id that is [email protected]
15th October 2011, 09:39 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

my deer friend as you have secured 70 5 in 12 th commerce it's good achievement .
you can apply for B.com ,eco course or mass communication etc . as you know delhi university
is well reputed university in india .so on this percentage you won't get admission in delhi university .
because the cut off of delhi university goes very high . but don'[t lose hope you will get admission
in other colleges and on this percentage you may get good college . you can also apply for b.com hons or eco hons in these colleges .
1st November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m perchuing bsc hons. CHEMISTRY
I want to get msc chemistry entrance syllabus please send on [email protected]
9th November 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to do prepration of M.sc zoology entrance exam
15th November 2011, 03:38 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

YES THERE IS AN ENTARENCE EXAM IN DELHI UNIVERSITY
more information is as follows:

M.Sc. Course in Chemistry

Intake capacity : 139

B.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry (3 Years Course after 10+2) from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized as equivalent to University of Delhi and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

Eligibility: 50% or above marks in aggregate and 50% or above marks in Chemistry. Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent examination recognized by the University of Delhi with Mathematics.

OR

B.Sc.(Genl.)/B.Sc. (Pass)/B.Sc. (Prog.)

(3 Years Course after 10+2) from Delhi University or any other University from any stream and with any combination of subjects, but having chemistry as one of them whose examination is recognized as equivalent to Delhi University and fulfil other conditions of eligibility.

Eligibility: 60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Chemistry. Candidate must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent examination recognized by the University of Delhi with Mathematics
25th November 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc n my subject combination is zoology chemisty n geology
am i elligible 4 msc in organic chm from delhi university?
10th December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance exam conducted for admission in M.Sc chemistry & how can i apply for that
13th January 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry

saheban khan
26th February 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation seat for physicallly chalanged students for msc chemestry in du who has done chem hons from du only..?
please reply...thank u.
29th February 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir mai b.sc zoology botony chemistry mai sir i gane mark b.sc 62.5 total and in chemistry 66%. kya mai DU say m.sc chemistry say admition pa saktay hai. [email protected]
25th April 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

is there any course where via jam result one can apply for admission in msc or mtech?
26th April 2012, 07:53 PM

tell me the whol procudere i am of sc category
3rd July 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

am doing b.sc(biotechnology) elligble 4 applyng adm in m.sc chemistry
31st July 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

m doing bsc medical can i apply for du msc entrance test for chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?