10th May 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission in PSG College of Technology is possible having scored exceptionally well in 12th?

As per my 12th results, I got 100% in maths, 98.66% in physics 96% in chemistry and 99% in other optional subjects. So, tell me that can I get admission in PSG College of Technology as I belong from Andhra pradesh.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?
  2. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  3. Do PSG offers diploma in fashion designing course?
  4. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  5. May I get admission in PSG College if scored 38.333% in TANCET MCA?
  6. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  7. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  8. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for B.Tech from PSG College after 12th with 93.2% marks?
  10. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Chances to get admission in NITs for a SC candidate having scored 67.4% in 12th and 60 marks in JEE Main
  12. Which scholarship can I get if scored exceptionally well in CBSE 12th?
  13. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  14. How can I get admission in PSG College, Hyderabad after completing class 12th 1st year scoring 95% marks?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore?
  17. Can I be able to get in PSG college of Technology after scoring 89.50%?
  18. What is the fee structure for fashion technology in PSG college of Technology through counseling?
24th June 2017, 12:27 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in PSG College of Technology is possible having scored exceptionally well in 12th?

Steps to follow to get admission in PSG College of Technology:

1. Apply to Anna University TNEA counselling with 10+2 marks.

2. Cut off marks is calculated by university using formula =Mathematics/2 +[physics+chemistry]/4.

3. Depending upon your cut off marks, you will be called for counselling in Anna University. Here, you can choose this college if your cut off marks is as required for this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?