25th December 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Previous year cut off marks to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology course? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?

Hello sir, I am studying in 12th with Science stream along with Mathematics. What is the cut off marks required to take admission in PSG College to study Textile Technology? Courses available in PSG College in Textile Technology field?

Related Questions:
  1. Do PSG offers diploma in fashion designing course? -- [New]
  2. Will I get PSG college for textile engineering after scoring 138.75 cutoff?
  3. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Textile Technology? Procedure to get admission for B.Tech candidate?
  4. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  5. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  6. Is there any short term course after completing diploma in Automobile engineering
  7. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  8. Best courses in M.Tech after finishing B.Tech in textile technology
  9. How much percentage is needed to join Textile Technology lateral entry in PSG?
  10. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  11. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting a government job while pursing B.Tech Fashion technology?
  13. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Exams to write for admission in PSG college of Technology?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  17. What is the procedure to do M.Tech in software engineering in PSG college of Technology?
  18. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?