27th April 2012, 10:06 PM
mounika kotha

Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS

i want to persue my carrer in CS, hence i want to know the various advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a cerrer option.
also i want to know the salary package

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing class 12th with 65%?
  2. Is doing 12th science a better option if compared to doing Diploma? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
  3. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  4. How much is the salary being offered to IT candidates? Benefits in this career?
  5. Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?
  6. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?
  8. What are the options available after 12th in Non Medical except B.Tech?
  9. Advantages and disadvantages of diploma in electronics
  10. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future? -- [New]
  11. What can I do after BCA so as to earn lots of money? How can I push myself for Hardwork?
  12. Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?
  13. What could be a suitable career option for me after passing SSC Part 1 with 66%? Where can i do further studies in Pakistan?
  14. Custom Officer or Civil Services? Which career option is better for a Software Engineer?
  15. Courses which can be done after 12th commerce?
  16. Which is a better course for me after BCA? What should we do to get better jobs?
  17. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  18. Post graduation courses after completing BBA degree? What about courses in Tours and Travels?
7th May 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS

when should we join cs when we doing bms..
24th January 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of choosing CS as a career option? What is the salary package? I want to make my career in CS

after mca, what i have to do nowdays for best career
19th June 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

after the new 4 yr btech/b.sci(hons.) program for cs. do we get the degree of b.ttech from du?
18th August 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what can i do for become a cs? what's a sallery package?
9th November 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doing CS right now after being completed my class 12 from CBSE Board with 87% .What would be the salary package and benefits of doing CS??
25th November 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have come from engineering to commerce branch, i left engineering so what is the scope for me while doing cs
27th May 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any compulsory for percentage for bcom students to enter into company secretary
1st June 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a degree in diploma cs another one open univercity science. I don't wanto do be what I do new?
And I wanto go kuwait so any informations to help to go kuwait .......give me ans?..
25th November 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs after completing 12th class? is it beneficial for me? can i get good job in Jaipur ? what will be the package of per month?
can u plz explain me everything clearly as soon as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?